Options

R5 SW or R4 Gully (5*)

U_TR3IDU_TR3ID Posts: 33
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey everyone I need some input should I rank my dupped 4* SW to r5 or 5* undupped Guil to r4

Comments

• Options
    Guil is to r4
  • Options
    No suggestions??? What's up with that?
  • Options
    hellgoalhellgoal Posts: 22
    guill r4 for sure
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    NO! If she’s not Duped she’s not really worth it

Go SW
  • Options
    supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    SW np question asked
  • Options
    ups sorry i mean its SW you have to r5 her NOW
  • Options
    SW
  • Options
    scarlet witch
  • Options
    Thanks you serious about SW supergroup. I like her a lot
  • Options
    Thanks for the input. I just wasn't sure who to rank with the way the game changing but I read SW won't be a 5* and started to 2nd guess ranking gully.
  • Options
    KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    SW is great but increase her sig level and save your T2 alphas for some better 5*
  • Options
    I have nine 5* with 2 dups (SL and SIM) but only two at r3 that's (SL and Guil) I'm just working to rank them up right now. SW threw me for a loop because I finally dupped her.
  • Options
    Unless you're SW has a high, 50+, sig level absolutely go with gully. This boss rush alone should tell you how invaluable her reverse healing is if AW hasn't already. Something no other champion has and something I wish more of them did.

SW is utterly pathetc below sig level 20, and until she's closer to her 40's she's simply above average in terms of ability for a mystic. Not to mention unreliable. Chaos magik is great when it works in a way that actually benefits you. Until then she's a gamble. Hit or miss.

A 5* with bleed and heal reversal over an overly sig level dependent 4*? There's no contest there when you really think about it.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Unless you're SW has a high, 50+, sig level absolutely go with gully. This boss rush alone should tell you how invaluable her reverse healing is if AW hasn't already. Something no other champion has and something I wish more of them did.

SW is utterly pathetc below sig level 20, and until she's closer to her 40's she's simply above average in terms of ability for a mystic. Not to mention unreliable. Chaos magik is great when it works in a way that actually benefits you. Until then she's a gamble. Hit or miss.

A 5* with bleed and heal reversal over an overly sig level dependent 4*? There's no contest there when you really think about it.

I could never agree more.