**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 SW or R4 Gully (5*)

U_TR3IDU_TR3ID Posts: 33
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey everyone I need some input should I rank my dupped 4* SW to r5 or 5* undupped Guil to r4

Comments

• U_TR3IDU_TR3ID Posts: 33
    Guil is to r4
    No suggestions??? What's up with that?
  • hellgoalhellgoal Posts: 22
    guill r4 for sure
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    NO! If she’s not Duped she’s not really worth it

Go SW
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    SW np question asked
    ups sorry i mean its SW you have to r5 her NOW
    SW
    scarlet witch
    Thanks you serious about SW supergroup. I like her a lot
    Thanks for the input. I just wasn't sure who to rank with the way the game changing but I read SW won't be a 5* and started to 2nd guess ranking gully.
  • KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    SW is great but increase her sig level and save your T2 alphas for some better 5*
    I have nine 5* with 2 dups (SL and SIM) but only two at r3 that's (SL and Guil) I'm just working to rank them up right now. SW threw me for a loop because I finally dupped her.
  • Unless you're SW has a high, 50+, sig level absolutely go with gully. This boss rush alone should tell you how invaluable her reverse healing is if AW hasn't already. Something no other champion has and something I wish more of them did.

SW is utterly pathetc below sig level 20, and until she's closer to her 40's she's simply above average in terms of ability for a mystic. Not to mention unreliable. Chaos magik is great when it works in a way that actually benefits you. Until then she's a gamble. Hit or miss.

A 5* with bleed and heal reversal over an overly sig level dependent 4*? There's no contest there when you really think about it.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Unless you're SW has a high, 50+, sig level absolutely go with gully. This boss rush alone should tell you how invaluable her reverse healing is if AW hasn't already. Something no other champion has and something I wish more of them did.

SW is utterly pathetc below sig level 20, and until she's closer to her 40's she's simply above average in terms of ability for a mystic. Not to mention unreliable. Chaos magik is great when it works in a way that actually benefits you. Until then she's a gamble. Hit or miss.

A 5* with bleed and heal reversal over an overly sig level dependent 4*? There's no contest there when you really think about it.

I could never agree more.