**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Predict May's 3rd buff!

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Joe fix- wait nah not him. How about Joe-
    mama :p:D
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Want it to be Phoenix but something's telling me diablo.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Lol killmonger... remember last time we got Angela who didn’t even need a buff as badly as any other champs...
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Lol killmonger... remember last time we got Angela who didn’t even need a buff as badly as any other champs...

Killmonger is much better than old Angela. But if Kabam wants to give him a tune-up, well I ain't gonna complain about it. Definitely not needed but bigger numbers would be amazing.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I do hope Killmonger gets a tune up to his damage because he doesn't feel satisfying to play imo
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

I do hope Killmonger gets a tune up to his damage because he doesn't feel satisfying to play imo
    Agreed. Only satisfying bit is the l3 bleed damage.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,900 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Agreed. Only satisfying bit is the l3 bleed damage.
    And his animations. He looks so cool, especially when his sig ability damage boost is on and he’s tossing fireballs for some reason
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    please Vision AOU kabam !
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i have 6 star black panther
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Nebula
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ultron please
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    I'm thinking Dormammu has a good shot, he was just added to the 5* featured and is in need of either a value boost or a tune up. Plus, I have a mystic ag with nobody to use it on, so I'm hoping :)
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    War machine

Would love to see him get a nice buff.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

War machine

He has buffs. When he's 90% dead
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Terra said:

War machine

He has buffs. When he's 90% dead
    Haha a 10% useful champ eh
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Because it is Skill heavy, I’m going to guess Karnak or Taskmaster or Ronin.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

I have pulled Yondu so many times now im basically at that stage where i just burst into tears whenever i even see him in the reel. So would be nice if he got a buff

I'm planning to r5 my 5* version soon. I like Yondu
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Hopefully nightcrawler
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Isn’t hood getting his rebuff this month too?
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    limeade32 said:

Based on the 6 star featured, which was accurate last time, the 2 buff other than panther will be 2 of mephisto, dr strange, thor, or black bolt. My prediction is mephisto and dr strange, as black bolt is op with synergies and thor seems more like an overhaul to me.

I actually think it’s going to be Black Bolt since he’s currently in both the 5* and the 6* feature !
  • Whether Vulture is indeed getting a buff soon or not (he'll very likely get a tune up/moderate update at some point), I'll be taking him to r5 when I get more iso because I really love his animations.

I wish... I have 6s duped
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It’s Doctor Strange
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Hopefully Sentry, otherwise Moonknight
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Just remember that whoever the mystery person is, it's an update, not an overhaul.
  • LordEmperorSlothLordEmperorSloth Posts: 23
    edited April 2021
    I guess will be one on featured 5s crystals.
    Mr Fantastic, diablo, Hawkeye, black bolt and Deadpol X
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    I'm guessing Elektra even though she's kinda good, but it makes sense since Kabam have been buffing somewhat already decent even slept on champs.