Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• zaqataczaqatac Member Posts: 4
    Who thinks Antmans info page will be longer after his buff?
  • JDubsJDubs Member Posts: 152
    Quick question, how do I scroll to the top to see the votes again?
  • Dante006Dante006 Member Posts: 2
    Jean Grey/Phoenix desperately needs an overhaul. She’s one of Marvel’s all stars and she’s so weak in Contest.
  • Janekv0nIhlnJanekv0nIhln Member Posts: 1
    Ant-Man!!
  • KrapperJohnMDKrapperJohnMD Member Posts: 2
    AV really needs it. Tenacity is fine but up the bleeds, at least make them 100 percent on SPs
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    Be logic people

Guillotine is the First Kabam Original Champ

And Ant Man is Ant Man

Kamala is the less Worse character in the list
  • Angel166Angel166 Member Posts: 3
    How do I vote?
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Member Posts: 204 ★★

I wonder if the Ant-Man voters will actually use him after his buff.

I am speed.

Why wouldn't we?
    2 sides to this then. 1 side contains people that will actually use Ant-Man post buff. I know the vote hasn't even ended but he has clearly won by a landslide. Then the other side is just Ghost.

I am speed.
    Why is that a problem? If people want to buff ant man so they can have him as a useful synergy partner who are you to say it's an issue?
    It wouldn't be pleasing to know that people voted for a champion that they never intended on using. You obviously think differently to this scenario and that's fine. This is just my thought on the case.

I am speed.
    But if they never intended to use him why would they vote for him? Anyone who is voting for ant man as a ghost synergy partner is hoping to have a useful champion to bring along. I haven't seen anyone say that antman should be buffed, only to fully intend not to use him. What I have seen, is a lot of people who arent voting for ant man saying that people are only voting for ant man because of ghost- in which case, who cares? Why are so many people telling others their reason to vote for a champion is wrong?
    It seems like a nuisance to others. A champion getting buffed only to be a better synergy piece rather than a stand-alone champion would definitely annoy some people. If the majority of Ant-Man users end up not using him it'll seem like a waste to many.

I am speed.
    #teamAgentVenom
  • Champions2956Champions2956 Member Posts: 1
    I voted for gulliotine because i don't have ant-man
    How do I see the votes? It won’t let me scroll to the top
  • zaqataczaqatac Member Posts: 4
    Daderpog said:

You guys are literally just voting for ant man because of the ghost synergy...even though you’ll still be using ghost...

Actually I just always liked the movies

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,298 ★★★★★
    JDubs said:

Quick question, how do I scroll to the top to see the votes again?

If on mobile site, scroll to bottom and click "first" button. Gets you to first page again, then just scroll up
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Member Posts: 204 ★★

I wonder if the Ant-Man voters will actually use him after his buff.

I am speed.

Why wouldn't we?
    2 sides to this then. 1 side contains people that will actually use Ant-Man post buff. I know the vote hasn't even ended but he has clearly won by a landslide. Then the other side is just Ghost.

I am speed.
    Why is that a problem? If people want to buff ant man so they can have him as a useful synergy partner who are you to say it's an issue?
    It wouldn't be pleasing to know that people voted for a champion that they never intended on using. You obviously think differently to this scenario and that's fine. This is just my thought on the case.

I am speed.
    I mean some champs are just for synergy purpose. I still do the Holy Trinity but GR is pretty outdated and I don't use him at all yet I bring him in for the synergy
    Many people don't use that trinity simple because it's outdated. GR still has actual good uses and is good as a stand-alone champion.

I am speed.
  • Vatsal22Vatsal22 Member Posts: 3
    I voted for thor Jane Frosted
  • Thewarrior4357Thewarrior4357 Member Posts: 6
    Vote For Ant Man for them Ghost players out there
  • PatriotathebestPatriotathebest Member Posts: 2

Gotta pump up those Agent Venom votes! Those are rookie numbers!

Hopefully they all arrive soon.

I am speed.
    Antes man
  • LordFreyLordFrey Member Posts: 3

• Jemster519Jemster519 Member Posts: 210 ★★
    Antman would be a great choice as many already use Ghost and Wasp and he brings a great synergy with him. It would be awesome to have him upgraded on top of his Formidable Foe and the Hard to Hit synergies.
  • PatriotathebestPatriotathebest Member Posts: 2
    Ant man
  • johnirvjohnirv Member Posts: 3
    Joe Fix it cause I got him 6*
  • SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    My 6* awakened Jane Foster needs some serious love.
  • Silver_Surfer48Silver_Surfer48 Member Posts: 1
    I picked agent venom because I have him as a six star and he sucks at the moment, but I respect everybody else’s vote 👍
  • MvrainMvrain Member Posts: 1
    GUILLY!
  • Bovasaurus1Bovasaurus1 Member Posts: 4
    Antmannnnnnn
  • TennisshoetidyTennisshoetidy Member Posts: 2
    How is Khamal Khan on EVERYONES roster practically, weak as all get out to say the least and, ONLY 2% vote for an upgrade, hahahaha, smh. I dont understand it......someone please school me on this. Thank you's in advance.
  • SilverTalonSilverTalon Member Posts: 1
    Seems like people don't realize that they can vote for 2...
  • HongKongPh00eyHongKongPh00ey Member Posts: 35
    I voted Jane Foster because the update will be done in time for the new Thor movie. But I wouldn’t mind Ant-Man so I could actually use him on a Ghost team
  • GAMA_FIST_2016GAMA_FIST_2016 Member Posts: 9
    My vote went for Guillotine, I was debating between Guillotine and agent venom.
  • RhodeyRhodey Member Posts: 1
    I totally get Antman but gully and jane foster? Come on Agent Venom needs something
This discussion has been closed.