**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Vision

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 639 ★★★
Ok so I seriously need to know why Yellow vision is not in the 4, 5 and 6* crystals or if he is why is he so hard to get? He is my favorite champ and I can’t get him other then a 2*. Why is that?

Comments

• Options
    Damn I would definitely do the same. He is a beast and has amazing utilities. I guess I’ll have to wait for him this year
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Just start grinding arena and save ~500k-600k battle chips, you might probably get enough units to redeem the 5* deal.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    OG Vision aside from benefits for being a robot (bleed poison immune) is pretty useful still with his power gain, power burn, heal block compared to some of the other tech champions.. but he is definitely not the best if you are after BIG YELLOW NUMBERS.. what he does he does well.. I believe he is good at sig130 to sig150 but of course if you can get him to sig200.. I have him @ 5* rank4.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Wish they would permanently add the 3* OG vision to the crystals. He's 1 of 3 I need to complete that rarity
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I bought a 5* one like last year or I'm pretty sure 2 years ago.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Bought 5* twice with zero regret.

I use him routinely with warlock.
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    GOAT
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Will one of you please tell me if the OG vision deal will come out this year again? Please give me a little insight on the future
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    RekMan said:

He's outdated and not worth it unless you want a trophy champion.

Yikes. What’s your progression level? You basically said the whole science class is useless if you have ghost, just curious.
  • Options

RekMan said:

He's outdated and not worth it unless you want a trophy champion.

Yikes. What’s your progression level? You basically said the whole science class is useless if you have ghost, just curious.
    Dude… love that. For one OG Vision is a bad ass sorry you don’t know how to use him. He is so much more then a trophy champ. That’s why they make him so hard to get just like weapon X. They are eat other champs up if you can play them.
  • Options
    Choasmax1012 just so you know I was talking to Rekman with exception to me saying dude love that for your comment ;)
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Maybe they will do a Wanda...Scarlett Witch Sigil and Vision...original bundle
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Drake2078 said:

Maybe they will do a Wanda...Scarlett Witch Sigil and Vision...original bundle

That would be cool
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    psp742 said:

OG Vision aside from benefits for being a robot (bleed poison immune) is pretty useful still with his power gain, power burn, heal block compared to some of the other tech champions.. but he is definitely not the best if you are after BIG YELLOW NUMBERS.. what he does he does well.. I believe he is good at sig130 to sig150 but of course if you can get him to sig200.. I have him @ 5* rank4.

Ol reliable OGV. I don’t think max sig is good for him tho, pushes him to sp3 too often when u wanna be at sp2. I think like 160-180 is sweet spot for him.

His synergy with Void is underrated imo.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Tru100 said:

psp742 said:

Ol reliable OGV. I don’t think max sig is good for him tho, pushes him to sp3 too often when u wanna be at sp2. I think like 160-180 is sweet spot for him.

His synergy with Void is underrated imo.
    Unfortunately Sig200 is his sweet spot.
    If you get more experienced with him, you will be able to time your specials with synthesis and always get to sp2 and not get pushed to sp3.
    It’s more a matter of experience.
    Play him more and with time you will realize the higher the sig the better he is, and that means that he is better at sig200.