**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can Apocalypse make himself a horseman?

Save me time from having to find out for myself.

Comments

• Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    ah. i guess the word excluding slipped past my eyes
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Terra said:

no

What if you bring a second Apoc along?
    There is a Second Coming, not a Second Apocalypse.

• Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★

Terra said:

no

such a waste champions like phoenix, magik and longshot couldn't be horsemen... even scarlet witch is a mutant in comics yet not tagged as mutant or x-men in this game..
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    How would Apocalypse be a horseman of Apocalypse? Doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Terra said:

no

such a waste champions like phoenix, magik and longshot couldn't be horsemen... even scarlet witch is a mutant in comics yet not tagged as mutant or x-men in this game..
    Those 3, and Warlock, should've simply gotten a #Mutant Tag allowing them to become Horsemen and be affected by All the AQ Nodes (only some of those Nodes also include the X-Men Tag).

As well Hulk Classic and Sentry should've had a Synergy put on them that, when in the Same Team as Apocalypse, would allow them to become a Horsemen as they have in the Comics... Then like Apocalypse's other Synergies they could gain Special Bonus', Hulk for example could have his Furies could Stack just for having the Synergy active then once a Horsemen he would gain Heavy Attacks Apply a Slow Debuff (reference to when Horsemen Hulk Stopped the Juggernaut mid run) and maybe the More Power Level he has the More Potent his Furies Become.