**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cable's Heavy Degen is Bugged

The strength of Cable's degen is determined by how much power the opponent has. The more power the opponent has, the less his degen does. Once you throw a heavy, that degen damaged is fixed throughout the duration of the degen based on how much power the opponent had at the instance the degen activated. How it's working now is that all the degens that have been previously applied, take on the same damage as the most recently applied degen.

as you can see here, the first degen applied from the first hit of the heavy does the most amount of damage (746 a tick) because ws had the least amount of power when that degen was activated.

Both heavy degens are doing the same amount of damage. The previous degen has taken on the same tick damage from the most recently applied degen

All consecutive degens take on the same tick damage as the most recently applied degen. That's not how cable worked and according to a couple Cable players I've talked to, this has negatively impacted his damage.

Comments

• sleimonsleimon Posts: 34
    Made a video on my channel as well showing this bug but I'm not sure if we're allowed to share links lol
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Thanks for bringing this up.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I hope this gets fixed or else I want a rank down ticket for my 6* Cable I just ranked up.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    I noticed that they did not mention a fix for cable in the next update...I have mine as a 6* r3 and I use him in every war. This bug reduces the only good thing about him... Can we please have an update of when this will be fixed? Otherwise I agree that some kind of compensation/rank down is required.
  • Checking with the rest of the team on this.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Damn, was just about to r5 mine
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Tru100 said:

Damn, was just about to r5 mine

I just did a few days ago... Kind of a shotty feeling when you just spent a bunch of Resources only to find out a little bit later you're losing out on a Big Chunk of Damage... Risk you take with a game like this I guess, hope it's a Quick Fix.
  • Old_Man_LimnosOld_Man_Limnos Posts: 60

Checking with the rest of the team on this.

Any update?
    I think it's fixed
  • JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    I was doing the path on the right side in the new hero variant in chapter 1 quest 1, and in the fight against dragon man Cable is not triggering any degeneration off of heavies. The nodes are energize and enhanced sp2, there shouldn’t be anything preventing the degen from triggering. Apocalypse was in my team but I didn’t have horseman activated.
  • AmnetiesAmneties Posts: 43
    JustinU21 said:

I was doing the path on the right side in the new hero variant in chapter 1 quest 1, and in the fight against dragon man Cable is not triggering any degeneration off of heavies. The nodes are energize and enhanced sp2, there shouldn’t be anything preventing the degen from triggering. Apocalypse was in my team but I didn’t have horseman activated.

Cable can’t inflict degen on robots and dragon man is a robot

JustinU21 said:

His Degen is considered the "Techno-Organic Virus" so it doesn't apply to Robots.
  • JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★

JustinU21 said:

His Degen is considered the "Techno-Organic Virus" so it doesn't apply to Robots.
    Aha! Thank you for the help!