**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki should be buffed

Hey guys so I've been fighting Loki lately and he's way too easy I feel insulted about how fragile on damage he is and how much better he could be. I feel like he is a old magik clone. Kabam I love you guys so please do something to Loki. Thank you.

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I agree. Loki is ,oddly enough, my favorite champ in the game just because his L1 makes things fun. But usefulness is not his strong suit since he hits with love taps.

I will be sure to grind out the featured arena for Hela since she appears to have a synergy with him that might make him a more decent champ, or possibly greater. I would rather see him get a buff more than a synergy being added to make him better. Truly hate it when a synergy is added to buff a champ.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    I made a thread similar to this with a cool new loki buff that I think would make him a lot better.

New Buff: Illusion- Every time loki fires an sp1 or sp3 he gains 5 illusions. Each loki allows him a 24% chance to miss the opponent's attack. Each time an illusion is used loki gains 3% of his max power instantly and gains 10% attack for 15 seconds.

Sp2- Triggers coldsnap dealing 375% of his attack over 12 seconds.

Sp1-All debuffs on the opponent and all buffs on loki are refreshed.

Passive: Coldsnap immunity( he’s a freakin frost giant)

That’s perfect! Really liked the cold snap idea ! But attack timer is to long 10 second is enough since he already got power gain and buff steal.
  • You guys are so amazing and I think you guys for supporting the idea
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Definitely he helped me get through Act 4 along with ant man
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    tuposacp wrote: »
    I made a thread similar to this with a cool new loki buff that I think would make him a lot better.

New Buff: Illusion- Every time loki fires an sp1 or sp3 he gains 5 illusions. Each loki allows him a 24% chance to miss the opponent's attack. Each time an illusion is used loki gains 3% of his max power instantly and gains 10% attack for 15 seconds.

Sp2- Triggers coldsnap dealing 375% of his attack over 12 seconds.

Sp1-All debuffs on the opponent and all buffs on loki are refreshed.

Passive: Coldsnap immunity( he’s a freakin frost giant)

That’s perfect! Really liked the cold snap idea ! But attack timer is to long 10 second is enough since he already got power gain and buff steal.

YES!!!!
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Check out my post,there are some great suggestions there too..I loved the coldsnap idea tbh
  • Humzah thank you :blush: