**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

From one summoner to another. Help me out on Act 4 Ch3. Porfavor

Ive finished act 4 but now i want the 100% surprisingly im having a harder time on chp3 than ch4 im almost 100 on 4. What im having problems with is the stardust global node example the netflix daredevil with the 1* sim spidy. I want to 100 already lol any tips advice? Thanks.

Comments

• tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Regen champs and will power. IF not get suicide set up and finish fights quicker. That’s how I did it. Not getting damage is key point lol . And yah grind some health potions first from cat events (they tend to give out potions more often ) you are never exploring that quest without potions unless you for rank 5s team. And if you got rank5s work on skill and parry.
  • ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    edited October 2017
    I only got ultron,gwenpool,iceman,nk,x23,gulli,drax,gamora,dormi as my go to top champs
    @tuposacp
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    That’s more than enough man you should be able to neeeze through it with x23 and ulron
  • ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    edited October 2017
    Aight thats a good tip man thanks @tuposacp
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    Use some boost, health, attack. 1* Symbiote Spider-Man is not tough.

He needs to be KOed once only.
  • Yea its just the starburst but thinking about it i just realized i have some of the big hitters
    @winterthur does magik need to be awaken to be as good as she is
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    For that flipper, i used DS. Just wait for jugg, thats fun in act3 :)
    Yea its just the starburst but thinking about it i just realized i have some of the big hitters
    @winterthur does magik need to be awaken to be as good as she is

Have you manage to take out the 1* Symbiote Spider?
    I don't have Magik but I read her limbo is still active, made more frequent with signature ability awakened.
  • I havent still ive been focused on racking up healths and revives. Does her limbo activate even undupped @winterthur
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    I take 4/40 dupped voodoo, and sinergy team. Wasn't difficult. Regen is a key.
    Yes, her specials activate Limbo.
  • Yo update thanks guys shes a big help no lie ! @winterthur