**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA: Make Sure Your Team is Correct

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
For Carina’s Challenges.

Happy to disclose my stupid error of bringing a cosmic team for Astral Anger of 5* Hypo, 5* CMM, 5* CGR, 5* Corvus and...

6* CMM. Just grabbed my first 5 cosmics and charged into 6.2.5 without thinking. Wet the bed against Mordo boss and revived before I realized...no objective for me due to the 6* doing ride along to Hypo and CGR.

Dumb error? Totally. Not like some of the other issues faced by players with the Cyclops objective, which was a programming error.

Just a simple cautionary story re: rushing in and wasting a run at an objective. Easy to make a dumb mistake.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• JustMaybeJustMaybe Posts: 13
    Ha...I did the same on the mutant quest...put a 6 star beast on my team lol. Luckily that is one of the easier ones that doesnt need revives
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited May 2021
    I’ve done this with cavalier objectives, against apocalypse boss. I didn’t realize you had to do them in order.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the club. Had to do it twice, but got a r3 from it so meh.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I’ve done this with cavalier objectives, against apocalypse boss. I didn’t realize you had to do them in order.

What are you talking about lol?
    Maybe saying for one of the cavalier 4* t5cc challenges with apocalypse as the boss he messed up the order
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

What are you talking about lol?
    Maybe saying for one of the cavalier 4* t5cc challenges with apocalypse as the boss he messed up the order
    Ah yes that makes sense.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

IKON said:

Oof, that's brutal, but a good reminder to triple check your team for everyone else.

1000%. Haven’t played since because I was so mad at myself.

Dr. Zola
    why do you put "Dr. Zola" at the end of every post

Do you not care about tradition?
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    I still find it pretty crappy that people were able to do the Cyclops objective with better champs while it was bugged and they just get to keep their stuff.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    LeStMn92 said:

I still find it pretty crappy that people were able to do the Cyclops objective with better champs while it was bugged and they just get to keep their stuff.

It wasn't bugged, it was working correct with the description it had. Then kabam changed it
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

IKON said:

Oof, that's brutal, but a good reminder to triple check your team for everyone else.

1000%. Haven’t played since because I was so mad at myself.

Dr. Zola
    why do you put "Dr. Zola" at the end of every post
    Have done it for nearly 6 years on forums. Put simply, it’s a way of demonstrating that my posts are intentional and that I put some time into drafting and reviewing them.

Hope that explains it for you.

Dr. Zola
    Well then now that you're doing a Q&A, can you tell me why you put Dr. Zola even though your name is DrZola? Are you 2 different people, a shapeshifting alien, or just restricted by the poor username selection options in the forums?
  • GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 134 ★★
    I did the same but with 6* king groot. Kinda sucks :/
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    I had to do the Crossbones quest twice because I brought Redclops instead of Blueclops 🙃
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I brought a 3* hood for my Ghost team and realized it at Phoenix. No items used tho so not that big of a deal.