**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW ARENA?

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
So the new arena is now online. How does the community feel about this? Is this a step forward from the previous version or its the opposite? Your views in comments pls.

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW ARENA? 734 votes

Yes
8%
Haji_SaabIcejrTristanChamp_ZMarcusUnreadDarkrider05AspenJBC89Monk1Haldir1983WorknprogressMike18211NmbghjjuSimbalakaTheEducationESFEzra7676Texas_11Anghel_2403Prathap 62 votes
No
80%
Crine60SpartyBobBigPoppaCBONEbecauseicantBadroseBitterSteelMr_PlatypusrazielJohnPaulBusuTimone147Erza_ScarletRaganatorHorror_punkCrkwestSpity68abn86FrostyX_ScottVceethe_eradicator 594 votes
Cant say. Will wait and watch
10%
TheJalliSnizzbarSpeedbumpTheVyrusDeadcarlYoman46FitnesscwBlitzattackKARTIKeya8alkolikaLilMaddogHTCassyRbk19PizzabeatRasiloverangelocrtzBigDaddyCoconutSWicket329DRTOKade7175 78 votes

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No
    Nope.
  • Jvdb2003Jvdb2003 Posts: 35
    No

NOOOOO, IT'S TERRIBLE

Worst "QOL" change ever... Complete opposite of what players expected or wanted

Full rant:

THESE CHANGES ARE TERRIBLE

11 FIGHTS IN, DEATH MATCH (for me anyway on Hard difficulty and like twice my Champs) but somehow I'm supposed to maintain a winning streak and have to score over 6 million points for a new 3* feature Champion when I used to only need 640,000????

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE, ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE...

I haven't missed getting a new featured 3* Champion EVERY week (even when it took around 1.4-1.5M to get a 3*) since July 2019

That is clearly over if these changes aren't reversed or FIXED because right now, the Arena is HOT GARBAGE

I'll NEVER spend another penny on this game and I might end up quitting over this... NOT kidding

I mean it's probably expiremental. Kabam will probably alter it over the next few weeks.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    No
    Jvdb2003 said:

NOOOOO, IT'S TERRIBLE

Worst "QOL" change ever... Complete opposite of what players expected or wanted

Full rant:

THESE CHANGES ARE TERRIBLE

11 FIGHTS IN, DEATH MATCH (for me anyway on Hard difficulty and like twice my Champs) but somehow I'm supposed to maintain a winning streak and have to score over 6 million points for a new 3* feature Champion when I used to only need 640,000????

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE, ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE...

I haven't missed getting a new featured 3* Champion EVERY week (even when it took around 1.4-1.5M to get a 3*) since July 2019

That is clearly over if these changes aren't reversed or FIXED because right now, the Arena is HOT GARBAGE

I'll NEVER spend another penny on this game and I might end up quitting over this... NOT kidding

I mean it's probably expiremental. Kabam will probably alter it over the next few weeks.
    That's NOT what the Dev Diary said
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    I’m like the new arena my rosters is also large so but definitely don’t like it for them with almost zero 5 and 6 star