**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What characters do you want to see as champions in 2018?

webzip1277webzip1277 Posts: 7
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Please feel free to write in a vote if your choice isn't in this poll. It only lets me put 10 in, and I know there are a ton more champions I want to see in the game next year.

What characters do you want to see as champions in 2018? 201 votes

Bullseye
6%
ThatweirdguyGKainecatx_llamaXillymanVision_41AAwkWardRoli19890930ZzzKhanMedinaMelkerlanneroscience22WelderofortuneLoctiteSuperGlue 13 votes
Jessica Jones
9%
VavasourMegaSkater67AakashStefffTheObiJuanSkywebzip1277buffajrPilgrimmadqqedfyvrDepecheSundance_2099The_Prankster16CodornasDeadpool_42422112ShaheerFIazWesul5rbBobomanMy_SuperiorRockypantherx 20 votes
Red Skull
12%
Etaki_LirakoiMattyloDLegendEdenrrificCapWW2ThanattorGoken2345DarkZenFrancisNomarigerolJonrdz1imajktBUZZdog3000TeknoturktuposacpDmack976637buttersGreenstrokeVinh225Mr_mc_person34 26 votes
Mystique
12%
RB6942thetaman23Deadbyrd9NekrosonarSky_kittypoppin0025Darkrider05CiglusjrSuperCoolPandazTaiphoon_zeroCassyDrewbe14Thecrusher_9756Pandorica333YouconfusedSam716StrangerScare_Reaper2BarryAllenroberto94 26 votes
Silver Surfer
26%
DL864Stara99NMEONESSnakeEyes69Dgen411Willjackson16TheLazyKingNinjAlanVolp118KaylerbItay1234212Jets44YotzSpideyGambl0rVladislas22NatBornKillaEvilRazorBajjsbwuqjwGQuantao 54 votes
Human Torch
13%
MasterSmokeA_rock007SnizzbarJozielPNCorpsmanvg2782KihlgastAtomic_WolfmihReinaSWGOH_MosDefMonk1SgtAnime1SpiderCoolsHzoriLego_Avengers2spiderknight616Mighty_Starboyedder123Aadhulrockz 27 votes
Thing
2%
CammonRoJPM0077imnooneColossal_Muscleman1XFA_RebootedLeft4Dover 6 votes
Invisible Woman
5%
Noob_2yrsLoPrestiNDK13UaintnuhtinSonOfGwynchethanRikilexxter13KaanG95BIGFUT_Pospastex 11 votes
Namor
4%
Bosko888670JakobitzMaitrayee_494SuskanutKratos_da_ChefGargolitofabsgrassiFirecouragelexis_213JC_ 10 votes
Domino
3%
Darkstar4387supergokuRealStealFrodoT_Baggins1haunted_memorywatchingyousleeGRIFFILooolz 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Invisible Woman
    Would like to see her because of Jessica alba
  • Options
    Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Red Skull
    Red Skull would undeniably be a science champion, and it's been so long since a new science champion has been added to the contest. The developers had the chance to make Green Goblin science, but passed up on that opportunity. Red Skull would be a very welcome addition to the game,
  • Options
    J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    I would love it if they added Black Cat to the contest. One of her abilities could be buff steal(since shes a thief) and precision because of her cat like claws and she would be a science champ, which let's be honest here we desperately need.
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Beta Ray Bill
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    Jessica Jones
    Mystique
    Black cat
    Kraven
    Sandman
    Quicksilver
  • Options
    Red Skull
    I think red skull, if they do add him, I think he might be like ghost rider. Don’t you think?
  • Options
    Jessica Jones
    Red Skull would undeniably be a science champion, and it's been so long since a new science champion has been added to the contest. The developers had the chance to make Green Goblin science, but passed up on that opportunity. Red Skull would be a very welcome addition to the game,

Yeah, Green Goblin definitely should have been Science (and Doc Ock, imo), but I agree with you that Red Skull would have to be Science.
  • Options
    Jessica Jones
    I definitely think Jessica Jones and all of the FF need to be put in the game, as JJ has a popular Netflix series, and the FF are the first frickin' family of Marvel. Movie rights issues be damned, I've seen them in other Marvel games (I'm looking at you, MPQ and Marvel Heroes). Plus, DOOM!
  • Options
    UndividedPumaUndividedPuma Posts: 12
    Dr Doom and Sandman
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Invisible Woman
    J_Patt wrote: »
    I would love it if they added Black Cat to the contest. One of her abilities could be buff steal(since shes a thief) and precision because of her cat like claws and she would be a science champ, which let's be honest here we desperately need.

how can black cat be science please tell me. If she's in she would be skill.
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Red Skull
    I want fresh Science champions. As mentioned above, Red Skull would be a science champ but I also want a Lizard, who would have insane regeneration and the ability to regrow limbs so some negative buffs don't work on him
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Bullseye
    I'd like to see Bullseye because he'd seem to be like a really cool character to have with all the things he can do with knives.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Bullseye
    Bullseye and Sabretooth for me
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    We only get one choice??? Where is Doom? Thing, Red skull, lizard, morbius, sabertooth...
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Ka-zar
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I'll go one per class

Mutant - Apoloclypse or Mister Sinister
    Skill - Shang-Chi (i really had to dig deep to find some Asian presence as there isn't much here)
    Science - Sandman
    Mystic - QuickSilver - (depends on how you look at him)
    Cosmic - Stakar, I've said it before you don't cast Sylvester Stallone and put him on the bench.
    Tech - Iron Man ffffffffff....7
  • Options
    Jessica Jones
    Rap wrote: »
    We only get one choice??? Where is Doom? Thing, Red skull, lizard, morbius, sabertooth...

List as many as you want in your post. The poll only lets me do 10 choices, and no multiple voting. Just post them. :smile:
  • Options
    Nimrod
  • Options
    Jessica Jones
    NDK13 wrote: »
    J_Patt wrote: »

how can black cat be science please tell me. If she's in she would be skill.

Hmmm, I suppose it depends which versions of Felicia you want to go with. She was originally just extremely well trained and good at executing her stunts, which I would argue falls under the Skill category. However, Kingpin subjected her to some kind of "test" that made her capable of probability field manipulation (aka, hexes, or "bad luck" as needed), which would probably make that version of her Science (or Mystic, depending on what this "test" actually entail; I don't currently have access to that story). Lately, she seems like she's gone back to mostly working with her Skill based abilities, though there's been some reference to her ability to create bad luck at times, which again could make for the Science (or Mystic) classifications.

It's a toss-up, depending on which version of her you prefer and what skills she would emphasize during the Contest.
  • Options
    DMAN232DMAN232 Posts: 26
    Dr Doom!
  • Options
    MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    Spider-Gwen 2099!!!!
  • Options
    Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    Apocalypse-Mutant
    Black Cat-Skill
    Iron Spider-Tech
    Silver Surfer-Cosmic
    Spider-Man 2099-Science
    Enchantress-Mystic
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Millybear wrote: »
    Spider-Gwen 2099!!!!

Her suit is cool
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    A New Science Champion
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I'll go one per class

Mutant - Apoloclypse or Mister Sinister
    Skill - Shang-Chi (i really had to dig deep to find some Asian presence as there isn't much here)
    Science - Sandman
    Mystic - QuickSilver - (depends on how you look at him)
    Cosmic - Stakar, I've said it before you don't cast Sylvester Stallone and put him on the bench.
    Tech - Iron Man ffffffffff....7

we need at least 5 for science. it has been forsaken for so long
  • Options
    Jessica Jones
    I'm throwing in a few more, just for the heck of it:

Mr. Fantastic (Cosmic or Tech)
    Squirrel Girl (Mutant or Science)
    Cloak (Science)
    Dagger (Science)
    Nico Minoru (Mystic)
    Molly Hayes (Mutant)
    Spidey 2099 (Science)
    Morbius (Science)
    Emma Frost (Mutant)
    Satana (Mystic)
    Hobgoblin (Tech or Science)
  • Options
    Thing
    webzip1277 wrote: »

Yeah, Green Goblin definitely should have been Science (and Doc Ock, imo), but I agree with you that Red Skull would have to be Science.

Thing could be science as well, but kabam would make him cosmic I bet

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Deathlok for Tech
    Sandman and Lizard for Science
    Beta Ray Bill for Cosmic
    Bullseye for Skill
    Any of several New Mutants for Mutant

Restore the old Dr. Strange for mystic

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Mr. Rentokil to eliminate all the bugs in the game.
  • Options
    Jessica Jones
    DrZola wrote: »
    Deathlok for Tech
    Sandman and Lizard for Science
    Beta Ray Bill for Cosmic
    Bullseye for Skill
    Any of several New Mutants for Mutant

Restore the old Dr. Strange for mystic

Dr. Zola

I hadn't considered Deathlok, but that'd be pretty cool.