**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs whiffing when attacking!

ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I've just seen this once again in 5.3 using my iceman this time(it mostly happens when I use magik). When it happens it usually lags right before the opponent recovers almost instanly and blocks the basic attack. I see it happening with light attacks, I was using my iceman on a yondu, was doing my 5 hit combo (MLLLM), hit a medium attack, hit a light attack and then the game lagged, which made my iceman miss his 3rd hit(which was a light attack) even though they were basically face to face, making yondu recover insanely fast blocking the rest of your combo.

Like I've said, It mainly happens when I use magik and now I've seen it with iceman. This is really annoying and needs to be fixed.

I'll try to provide more proof in the following days. I'll also try to prove this parry thing, the AI is clearly hitting slower than usual to prevent your parry from happening.

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    ^ Yep.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Still waiting for a response Kabam.
    This is still happening, was in act 5 using daredevil and he missed his 4th hit (light I believe). It lagged before missing the hit as usual, leaving the opponent with an opening to end my daredevil's life.

Everytime my champ whiffs it'll lag right before doing so, every single damn time. And it's so convenient for the opponent too man, like wow bro.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    edited October 2017
    For me it's not lagging but my champs suddenly go for heavy even though I'm tapping or swiping. Makes me take the AI combo which is pretty much a KO.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    They arent going to do anything. Ill be shocked if they acknowledge it.

Happens to me almost daily.
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    They arent going to do anything. Ill be shocked if they acknowledge it.

Happens to me almost daily.

Lol I'll just be expecting the, "what device are you using" question.

But really the AI is bugged as hell, random occasions with whiffing and heavy attacks is really depressing.

This company needs to fix this **** like right now, new content is cool and all, but how can some of us play it when the core mechanics aren't acting like they should. That costs some of us more items, units and just time. Time being wasted through all that, bugs lasting so long before getting fixed.... for a multimillionaire company I expect better..in my opinion.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Was in 5.3 also and yeah, Magik was doing it a lot...burn through all my stash revives to finish