**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff realm of legends

Hello summoners today I would like to discuss realm of legends. I think we all can agree that other then testing and potion farming realm of legends is pretty useless. I have been playing 3 years+ and have yet to even bother getting past juggernaut. The rewards are mediocre at best for anyone who has yet to beat act 4 and are down right useless after, I understand that it is a old piece of content and back then these resources were rare but we need something better. I propose a idea to the new rewards

Things that will stay the same.
The 4 stars will stay the same.
Potions will be easily farmable like before.
Other then that everything else will be different
New rewards
1 4 star awakening gem crystal
20 generic 4 star sig stones
30 class based 4 star sig stone crystals
3 tier 4 basic
3 tier 4 class catalyst crystals
3000 5 star shards
2 nexus 4 star crystals

I personally think that if I was progressing during that time these rewards would make me want to do realm of legends. the current ones are just useless to just about anyone for the effort it takes to compete it all.

If anyone has any thoughts add them

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, it’s stupidly easy anyway
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Buff the opponents and rewards both
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    It’s fine as is. It’s purely for testing champs anyway. If anything buff the dumb AI, that will be reward enough.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

Better idea - make ROL Volume 2 somewhere between everest content like LOL/abyss and ROL original version. Make the nodes and champs interesting to fight which require skill to actually get through, introduce some cool objectives (ex finish a ROL fight V2 at 100% health etc etc) and not make it a unit dump. 👍

And the target reward market should be?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    No
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    RoL / LoL won't ever likely be changed.
    They are a window into the past.
    And they should stay that way with both rewards and difficulty.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Buff everything.

Buff everything, and then the community will lashout and then we will have the old system back. Yay!
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    No need to buff it, at this point if you haven't done it yet that's on you. The majority of players use it solely for testing and potion farming and it shouldn't be changed. If anything add a realm of legends 2 that has a difficulty between ROL and LOL, that would be fun.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Bring back revives in rol
  • black_gokublack_goku Posts: 18
    the current ROL should stay.. maybe keep the current one as "classic" and add a "variant" version of it for good one time rewards
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    What is preventing you from getting past Juggernaut?
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I wanna see your roster. You might have a counter to Juggernaut that you don’t know about