**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will Anyone Ever Be Better Than Quake

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
Majority of Players believe that Quake is the best so I’ll continue

Quake is an amazing champion. She can counter almost the entire game and even though she is boring at times to use she is so good that it’s worth the boredom

But then that begs the question. Will anyone ever be better than Quake? We’ve seen amazing champions come out throughout the years but none really are on Quake’s level. Ghost is close

I just want to know your opinions

Will Anyone Ever Be Better Than Quake 129 votes

No One Will Ever Be Better Than Quake
41%
danielmathBitterSteelErza_ScarletzuffyTerraSiddhantKwatraOliverJWAssumedNameRaichu626FluffyPigMonsterGhostboytjieVoltolosRockyshockyAnotheSidDDragonStevieManWonderEtjamaSpadeHunterFieryWaterSeraphion 53 votes
Yes Someone Will Be Better Than Quake
25%
FineDogphillgreenthanks4playingWardenclockKennadoCupidCr7ms7rs7spiderbites0196Hera1d_of_Ga1actusChaos_Emperor786ddomPancake_FaceTimeGenesisKsp_2099Maxwell24MaxLeeGiuliameijodishika123Thanks_D19AceOfDiamond 33 votes
Maybe
15%
GamerKaruseusFurious_Fighter1yuwMysterioColonaut123ThatOneMasterGamerWine_LoverSparkyCzIron_Patriot_is_litBlackshadow0203Sarvanga1_Prakhar_82R1s02Valentinos13SantiagoEhsaanElwindFlyGalaxyBombDraconic_12Salve_maker05 20 votes
Nuh Uh Hoitado Ghost is best. 😑
17%
fmussapSw0rdMastermanveertherealReaper2823Amazing_Demon05Kill_GreyTRONG94living_legend_1MaratoxKyusushuiBonzodavidDemi_GodJay69Zan0BollandGr8TonyStarkKablThe_Sentry06BuggyDClownMarshMarlotofuシ 23 votes

Comments

• H700H700 Posts: 87
    Let me get you off the cloud, true strike.
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 130
    Quake 6s will be better than quake 5s
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I don’t think any 5* will be better than quake, however, once we get into 6*’s and maybe even 7*s I can see some champs like ghost passing quake purely because they are a 6*
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    To be frank anyone who doesn’t think quake is currently the best champ, they simply haven’t played her. And if they have they’ve played her poorly or in lower content where champ requirements for nodes are broad.

Play quake through act 6 exploration and you’ll realise.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    I’d also say that the best champ in the game might be Aegon. Why? Currently the most important content in the game is abyss. Exploring it would allow even a free-to-play player to have 3 tier 5 class catalysts - allowing for three rank-3 six-star champs. It’s the path to thronebreaker and to the next level. Fury, doom, and human torch are big helps as well. All depends on the content you are prioritizing

This game is not one where one champ dominates every single mode
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

To be frank anyone who doesn’t think quake is currently the best champ, they simply haven’t played her. And if they have they’ve played her poorly or in lower content where champ requirements for nodes are broad.

Play quake through act 6 exploration and you’ll realise.

Even for completion, she is just soooo resource friendly as compared to Aegon
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I mean, I do use Aegon for the paths, not comparing those two
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    There's already better people
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I really hope nobody is ever better than quake. It’ll drive a huge wedge between those who have this great new champion and those who don’t
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I honestly think CGR is the best champ. Way easier to use and he is my go to guy. This is just my opinion
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Maybe
    Qu*ke
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    Quake damage is bad :/ And don't say I never played her I have and I do it well but I don't really wanna run full boosts and suisides just so she can have decent damage. I know her utility but her damage is just so bad that I don't even bother using her when there are chanps that do those paths 5 times quicker
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

I honestly think CGR is the best champ. Way easier to use and he is my go to guy. This is just my opinion

I love CGR, have him 6* R3 awakened, but he’s peanuts compared to quake.

Quake is miles above almost every other champion, and indisputably the top
    not really quakes damage isn't CGR plus u end fights way faster than her too. She only cheeses stuff that people are too afraid to fight against.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It's the opposite. Quake does peanut damage compared to cgr.
    Well yeah, I never said otherwise.

Overall, Quake’s uses dwarf CGRs, along with every other champ in the game

She’s only really shut down by 3 main things, that aren’t even that common.
    True strike, rare in questing, no champion gets it naturally against her.

Passive power gain, rare in questing and not many champions have it.

Evade counters that can be triggered- as in, IMIW has an evade counter built in, but killmonger doesn’t.

Just looking through the champion list, I counted 15 champions she can’t counter.

In a game of 200 champions, and for what she can do, thats crazy. Not to mention the multitude of nodes that you can have in combination with them to make other champions unable to deal with it
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yes, when we have 6r5s in the game while Quake is still a 5*.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

It's the opposite. Quake does peanut damage compared to cgr.
    Well yeah, I never said otherwise.

Overall, Quake’s uses dwarf CGRs, along with every other champ in the game

She’s only really shut down by 3 main things, that aren’t even that common.
    True strike, rare in questing, no champion gets it naturally against her.

Passive power gain, rare in questing and not many champions have it.

Evade counters that can be triggered- as in, IMIW has an evade counter built in, but killmonger doesn’t.

Just looking through the champion list, I counted 15 champions she can’t counter.

In a game of 200 champions, and for what she can do, thats crazy. Not to mention the multitude of nodes that you can have in combination with them to make other champions unable to deal with it
    agent venom has natural semi true strike
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Groot, one day