**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shang chi 4* challenge bug? [Not bug]

Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Is the Shang chi four-star challenge bugged I beat him with a four-star and I beat a path with nothing but four stars and got zero credit
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    What was your team? Was it all four star skill champs?
  • Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
    Thanks for the heads up guess I will have to try again
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Doesn't have to be the whole team, just the last fight 4* skill champs only, so I don't think you can try to chip him down with a 6* for example. Did 2 solos, got clipped 3rd time and died but finished it with another 4* skill so got 3/3 challenges and the 10% t5cc
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    You need to beat boss with only 4 star skill champ. Did it with NF pretty easy.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    @Odachi you can use your best champ(s) to clear path and then only fight him with 4* skill. That worked?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I had no idea this was even a thing. Did I miss an update?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    QuikPik said:

@Odachi you can use your best champ(s) to clear path and then only fight him with 4* skill. That worked?

Yes, but apparantly looks like you can chip him down with anyone and just use a 4* to finish it from what others are saying I think it just needs to be a 4* skill.
    Kennado said:

I had no idea this was even a thing. Did I miss an update?

It's an objective
  • MastroDisastrosMastroDisastros Posts: 41
    I didn't notice there was already a thread about this, so I posted it on another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF1s3Nd0D0g
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    You can use any champion to bring him down to 1-5% and use a 4 star skill to finish him. Used Domino and Nick combination and it worked.
  • Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
    I used an entire four-star team worked out just fine all skill would have been easier if I realized you only needed one
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    PGK88 said:

You can use any champion to bring him down to 1-5% and use a 4 star skill to finish him. Used Domino and Nick combination and it worked.

I just tried this and it didn’t work. They must have changed it.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Johnyzero said:

PGK88 said:

Worked perfectly fine for me right now
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228

Johnyzero said:

PGK88 said:

Worked perfectly fine for me right now
    No idea why I didn’t get credit for it then.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

I didn't notice there was already a thread about this, so I posted it on another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF1s3Nd0D0g

That’s cool. Hopefully this is not a “bug”....
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Crumb3307 said:

I thought this at first two, it’s skill only though, not just any 4*

Whole team need to be skill 4* or just beat him with skill 4* ?
    You only need to take down Shang chi. Not the whole quest.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I used a regular team for the path and took him down 90% with a 6* CMM. Finished him off with 4* CB and got credit for it. Did it just now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★

I used a regular team for the path and took him down 90% with a 6* CMM. Finished him off with 4* CB and got credit for it. Did it just now.

Yeah. I did the same. I'm hoping it's kosher.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    To be fair though, the way that Hit-Monkey tore into him, it didn't look like I needed to. Bait the L1 and attack.