**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can't the damned Ægon finally drop...

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
I have been after 5* Ægon since he was released and still no luck. And this event with its unavoidable tsunami of class sig stones has lad me further into this:

For months I am being forced to pump skill stones into champs I won't ever use. I need all other class stones but skill. All rankups that matter to me are 6* now, except for one: Ægon. I want this champ for eventual Abyss/LoL run.

However he won't drop so please aid me: into which champ should I dump my sigs?

I have recently awakened my 6* NT, so no more sigs for the 5*.

P.S. Please Miike, I am 50 shards away from next 5*, please be it Ægon. I am desperate

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Nick fury?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I am in the same boat with Namor. I really have no use for him, but I wanted him from his release and have 93 mutant sig stones and more than 300 class sig stones waiting to open. But, I have recently started using them since 5 star sig stones are available a lot now.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Pulyaman said:

I am in the same boat with Namor. I really have no use for him, but I wanted him from his release and have 93 mutant sig stones and more than 300 class sig stones waiting to open. But, I have recently started using them since 5 star sig stones are available a lot now.

Same position but with Omega. Loved him as a four star, still haven't pulled him as a five star. Yesterday, I finally said forget it and gave my mutant gem and all mutant stones to my r4 Mags, whom I use anyway in act 6
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you'll find, that you get what don't need.

Uh, just one of your top skills? KM, Stealthy, Nick. It doesn't really matter at this point. I'm about topped out on most stones atm, so I'm in the same boat.

If you're desperate, you could buy the sigil for a month. That'll get you +20 to stone capacity, and when it runs out the extra 20 stay in your inventory.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher. Killmonger.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    If it should be someone who you already awakened, it would be Killmonger or Gwenpool. If not, Crossbones is worth it too.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I too was in this kind of situation. I got sick of waiting, so I ranked up my 5* night Thrasher and sigged him up to max. I'm glad I did, cuz he's been putting in work, and is overall a very solid champ with plenty utility.

Was about 2-3 months ago I did this, and Aegon has still not come.
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    i understand u so much, i grinded more than a year searching for him, opening dual crystals, regular ones, and any kind of crystal that gives me a better chance to get him, keep your patience, it'll be worth the wait
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    A low sig Aegon is good enough for a epic size content like LOL or AOL because you can ramp him up to 999 combo using revives. Only thing high sig gives is a faster ramp up because he carries over more combo. So if you only need him for epic content, use those sigs and just keep 20 or something for when you pull him.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

for me , this is annoying. i took aegon to sig 200 with generics and now have skill stones in overflow. my sassy and ibom begging for sig stones

Give me. My namor need 60 more
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★

She always a fun option
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    edited May 2021
    I am waiting for Cap IW. I'd give away my 5/65 200 sig aegon for a 5/65 200 sig cap IW just cause I enjoy fighting with him more.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I have been sitting on 6* awakning gem for nick fury and its been so long...!!!
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I have been sitting on 6* awakning gem for nick fury and its been so long...!!!
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    I would put them all into Killmonger!

I was in the same boat as you, saved over 160 sig stones, rank up gems all the way up till rank 5 and an awakening gem, opened crystals like a crazy one to get Aegon, no luck for a long time.

Gotten tired of waiting and put all resources into Killmonger and I am really happy with my decision! It's a fun champ to play around with and definitely has his uses!

To end the story in a positive note, gotten Aegon eventually a week ago from a cav crystal - luck has it that this months side event gave me quite some sig stones so I am a happy player! (5/65 - sig 197) getting ready for LoL and Abyss

Good luck!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    i know the feeling lol but i finally pulled him from a nexus .. immediately used 1 of my 5 skill gems on him and put 200 sigs in him .. now just have to rank him up.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I only got mine immediately after fully exploring the abyss.
    Also had everything for him. Cap at sig stones, skill rank up gems till max rank, awakening gem. And 1000+ sig stones crystals saved because otherwise they would just go to overflow
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Put them into Crossbones since you have 2 gems, way better than KM
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I’m the exact same boat as you, man. Kabam really trolled me hard with my latest 5* spin too. It hung on Aegon forever seemingly before sliding over to classic Daredevil.
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    He worth the wait 🤣
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I had the same problem with skill stones. Even contacted support to see if they would convert my stones to +5s but they would not. Opened nothing but skill/science duals for months but finally got him and ran Abyss for TB.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    I have so many skill sig stones and a stealth spidey but he isn't awakened
  • Options
    Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Where is the problem? I have drawn him twice yesterday...
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I have a bunch of skill stones sitting in overflow as well. I might use the ones in overflow on NT for the time being. Once I get Aegon and max his sig maybe I’ll fully sig NT. to add insult to injury, I just opened 8 signature stone crystals, and got 1 science, 1 signature stone of some other class, and 6 skill signature stones. I need science for my CAIW.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I have been after 5* Ægon since he was released and still no luck. And this event with its unavoidable tsunami of class sig stones has lad me further into this:

For months I am being forced to pump skill stones into champs I won't ever use. I need all other class stones but skill. All rankups that matter to me are 6* now, except for one: Ægon. I want this champ for eventual Abyss/LoL run.

However he won't drop so please aid me: into which champ should I dump my sigs?

I have recently awakened my 6* NT, so no more sigs for the 5*.

P.S. Please Miike, I am 50 shards away from next 5*, please be it Ægon. I am desperate

Miike Can't do anything , he doesn't controls the game . If he did , he would have got his red Cyclops buffed by now.