**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Sit-Down: KDSuperFlash10

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    SURFER GANG!!

Great answers KD! And awesome work as always, Spidey!
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Wish someone would recommend me. This sounds interesting. ;)
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    11/10 interview
    Apoc=best mutant
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Kudos to you @KDSuperFlash10; you my friend are overflowing with testicular fortitude. You don’t give a damn about popular opinions and neither should you, keep on rocking as always. Respect ✊

This is the best thing I’ve read all week, thank you man! 😅
    IKON said:

I don't understand how someone can say 6.2 is the best content ever released, and also make posts that complaining about people "moaning content is too easy."

Seems like an inconsistent take.

There’s literally no correlation between me liking 6.2 and complaining about people who moan that all new content is too easy
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    IKON said:

I don't understand how someone can say 6.2 is the best content ever released, and also make posts that complaining about people "moaning content is too easy."

What does that have to do with anything although I agree that people shouldn't complain about people who want a challenge
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre gotta be next
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★

IKON said:

There’s literally no correlation between me liking 6.2 and complaining about people who moan that all new content is too easy
    6.2 is considered one of the hardest pieces of game content ever released. If you enjoyed it you should understand why some people want more of that content.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Cable is bad

bruv werent you gonna r3 him... this is treason
    Lol yeah, I’m just messing, he’s a rank 3 candidate depending on what war shapes up to be like next season
    IKON said:

IKON said:

6.2 is considered one of the hardest pieces of game content ever released. If you enjoyed it you should understand why some people want more of that content.
    My problem isn’t with adding more challenging content, it’s with the same group of people who complain that every single new piece of content is too easy for them. Like when variant 7 came out, endgame players were complaining that it was too easy when that content wasn’t even directed for them, it was directed towards progressing players.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Nice one lads; a great read from our intrepid reporter and the controversial KD!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★

KD before me. :(

Nobody will recommend you!

I’d love to do an interview with you but rules are rules
    Okay. I recommend Demonzfyre.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    This interview was super entertaining. Great job! 👍
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

KD before me. :(

Nobody will recommend you!

I’d love to do an interview with you but rules are rules
    Okay. I recommend Demonzfyre.
    too late, I’m afraid. The interviewee picks who’s interviewed next
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Nice to see these back @SpideyFunko, keep them up!
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

A_NAZ said:

I swear every time I post one of these one person says something along the lines of “nice to see these back”

they never left
    Perhaps I was facing the wrong way? I haven’t seen one in a while and am glad it’s back 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
    A_NAZ said:

A_NAZ said:

I swear every time I post one of these one person says something along the lines of “nice to see these back”

they never left
    Perhaps I was facing the wrong way? I haven’t seen one in a while and am glad it’s back 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
    Last one came out around a month ago
    A_NAZ said:

Last one came out around a month ago

Last one I saw was Dr Zola I think, must’ve missed all the others. Perhaps make it a summoner stand-up so they’re more visible?
    aha ha that’s a good joke

Yeah I did two with buddy lee and agent xxx
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Apokalypse is a dud
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Excellent @KDSuperFlash10 and @SpideyFunko one of the best so far!

Dr. Zola
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’ll respect KD when he learns how to articulate his unpopular opinions in a fashion that makes people believe they are viewing it as his equal not his lesser.

Just kidding, KD is cool in my books.

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Is there a masterlist somewhere of all of these?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    KD the Lad