**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you agree with gwenpool nerf?

ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

Do you agree with gwenpool nerf? 142 votes

Yes
30%
FlazinatorRektorQu1ckshoT32_GamingRandomlyGeneratedDrakon56DrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabWilljackson16TillerTheKillerTheLazyKingRaganatorNinjAlanStefffYellsomebluelightsItay1234212Danicb94Jets44Xillymanadqqedfyvr 43 votes
No
69%
DaMunkEtaki_LirakoiwinterthurMattyloMasterSmokeVdh2008SnakeEyes69CableBigMoDrZolaIronDevilGbSarkarAlfa_PigeonBadroseThe_OnelesterjoaoPalanthraxstakTheGumbaFluffydragon2 99 votes

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    No
    Uh, hell no..."exploit"...no, just great character design and a nerf.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    No
    I should say that was not an exploit as kabam is saying. That was a creative way found by players which was stagnanting the money grab. Anyway i dont have gp as 4* or 5*, wish i also had her even after that nerf bcaz i guess she is still great.
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    No
    I was thinking about doing ROL with GP and corner trick. Now a nerf.....
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    No
    RealPastor wrote: »

Get it done before the update
  • WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    Yes
    odqis7e3hdld.jpg
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Yes
    As someone who completed Juggs in LoL without GP... yes
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Takes a lot of skill to Do that corner trick for long enough to kill an lol defender
  • BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
    edited November 2017
    I think people are over reacting. I don't see the nerf as a major one. In fact, it's a non factor when using heavy is not in your fighting style. People gets triggered easily when they hear "nerf" without checking what it really is.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    No
    BuzzBee wrote: »
    I think people are over reacting. I don't see the nerf as a major one. In fact, it's a non factor when using heavy is not in your fighting style.

I don't think it's broken the champ, those calling for rank down tickets are going overboard, but I do think this was a little heavy-handed - it was a sledgehammer to crack a nut. They could have come up with a solution which prevented the (rarely used) exploit but didn't nerf her heavy attack in every other innocent scenario.
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    Yes
    i don't call nerf but fix .. is not possibile have ez combo that her nut is not fu hero
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    No
    I have gwenny r5 but i have never even tryed to use the corner trick. Her bleed is enough for me. But i don't agree with constant nerfing of champions because they were not tested properly. She came out months ago and now they remembered to nerf her???
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    No
    ITS NOT EXPLOITATION. Ghad Kabam. Its the style. The game changer. Why make her abilities so OP if you'll just nerf it. I'm not mad at kabam, I'm just a proud GP user.
    Yes
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    I have gwenny r5 but i have never even tryed to use the corner trick. Her bleed is enough for me. But i don't agree with constant nerfing of champions because they were not tested properly. She came out months ago and now they remembered to nerf her???

I agree with you in the sense that they should've tested more, and announced that they realized there was a problem sooner, but if you thought a infinite stun loop wasn't going to get removed at some point, you have a screw loose (not directed at you).
    Yes
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Business Flowcharts in Kabam office

1. Create super strong champs, create the hype, make hundreds of thousands of gamer to purchase them,make millions of $
    2. Create more super strong champs, create hype, nerf previous super strong champs.
    3. Make hundreds of thousands of gamer purchase these super strong new champs.
    4. go to number 2

Too bad people have managed to fall for their scheme for 2 years :p
  • SonSonSonSon Posts: 66
    No
    STOP IT KABAM! WHEN WILL THIS STUPIDITY END!!!!!!!!!!!

Overboard on the nerf!!!!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No

You salty because you dont have her?
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    No
    There is still a chance of this failing. And makes it no more of an exploit than using magik and putting them in a corner. It’s not easy to get all the required pieces of this move to happen at the right time. It’s not an exploit, it’s players becoming more skilled at the game and that makes netmarble/kabam lose money and they don’t like that. This is just another bs excuse from netmarble/kabam to force us to spend more money on revives and potions. It’s funny how quickly they can nerf a champ, but they can’t even boost luke cage who’s been there longer. If they keep nerfing all the good champs, they will continue to lose players of their game. They’ve already dropped in revenue stream after 12.0, how much further do you want to fall netmarble/kabam?
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    No
    Its bs they alredy nerfed her before, they nerf every character that is good and they need to stop
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    No
    CapWW2 wrote: »

You salty because you dont have her?

Likely lol
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    No
    I agree she needs to be nerfed but I don't agree with the value they put her at. They overcompensated for the exploit. It's barely continuous at 50%, so I would be ok if they moved it to 25% or 33%
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    No

You'll either die from boredom or exhaustion. Her damage output while spamming heavies is extremely low
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    No
    I disagree with the degree of the "adjustment"--it makes me wary of investing too heavily in any of the elite champs.

But I do appreciate one thing...the fact that the "adjustment" was announced prior to the inevitable 5* deals for Black Friday that would send players scrambling for chances to grab a 5* GwenPool once she gets added to the basic 5* crystal. They could have very easily done as they did before 12.0 and pumped out a stream of "great deals" only to rip the rug out from under the community.

Dr. Zola
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    No
    The exploit isn't something that is always used. Hardly people use it as it's a long fight to do that. Plus it's wierd that they can change her ability so quickly but not fix the bugs that people have been reporting since months
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I want them to give GP specific rank downs and see how many people actually use them :D . Not many is my guess.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Yes
    Yes I agree, if you watch Seatin's LoL fight against Juggernaut you would agree, he tried to use heavies and it failed, that's what should always happen, this "nerf" doesn't affect her normal play style at all
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    GbSarkar wrote: »

You'll either die from boredom or exhaustion. Her damage output while spamming heavies is extremely low

I disagree, launch l3 and inflict armor break, refresh with a bleed till you get to l2, then spam heavies, 3k damage per heavy with rank4 4star GP
This discussion has been closed.