**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The COSMIC Rival

Do you think the Introduction of CGR has both dethroned the Former Cosmic King and put the Cosmic Queen(CMM) to shadows?

The COSMIC Rival 65 votes

Yes
36%
BitterSteelBrokenAdvMarvel2289spaceoctopusSanta_PsycheRookiieTivjyotTripleBMaratoxBocksaroxMaxwell24walkerdogTejkirat_hbtygbty423_Thanks_D19Gr8TonyStarkScrubhanBuggyDClownReal_Madrid_76_2 24 votes
No
30%
danielmathLvernon15zeezee57AleorRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaNo_oneukSarvanga1_Icy000RenaxqqChikelDawnbringer_1HdhjssvvTheBair123PuttPuttOMLSirGamesBondWooptyfrickendoo_wasabi_ 20 votes
Both Of them still have the same respect in the community
32%
Alex13369Foxhero007Newman0067DeaconDonDudu2809AATTKsp_2099Thoye3Aomine_Daiki10IronGladiator22R1s02DrauglinTheGodfather39odishika123king_ov_scrubsBigBlueOxYodabolt21SantiagoEhsaanNalak8TheBoogyMan 21 votes

Comments

• Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128

what on earth

who exactly is the “Former Cosmic King”

CG IMO?
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128

This was a weird thread. But despite only beeing a 5* Hyperion is still the cosmic king. That power gain is the ability thats always edged the other cosmic gods out

Yeah Sorry IK , This Question just came into my mind out of no where so I thought to ask which ended up being Wierd 🙁
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    This is a "best cosmic" thread but in disguise
  • what on earth

King Groot of course
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Cgr and hype are the best comics. CMM is overrated sometimes
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Lvernon15 said:

Cgr isn’t even close to corvus or Hyperion , big yellow numbers simps disagree to your heart’s content, but he just isn’t

That's a dumb statement, especially considering whom it's coming from
    CGR is more than BYN
    Disappointed
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★

what on earth

Venom obviously
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    Both Of them still have the same respect in the community
    IKON said:

Lvernon15 said:

Cgr isn’t even close to corvus or Hyperion , big yellow numbers simps disagree to your heart’s content, but he just isn’t

If you say CGR & Hype/Corvus aren't close, what exactly are you saying. Corvus & Hype are 10/10 champs and CGR is a 5/10? Or is not even close to you a 9/10 vs. a 10/10?

Pretty much all the top 5 champs in every class are close to each other. The only ones who may be considered "not even close" to their competition are Quake and Ghost.
    Just this all day. It’s really splitting hairs, personal preference and who “you” have had better luck with when taking down hard content.

I will say though anybody that puts down CGR as a big yellow number only champ is the real simp though
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    No
    Hype only falls behind because kabam haven't still released him as a 6*. CGR is an awesome champ, and I actually feel like I'd use him and hype in different fights. I still like Hype more, but can see two of them them sharing cosmic first place
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No
    Rookiie said:

Lvernon15 said:

CGR is more than BYN
    Disappointed
    Byn?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Kill_Grey said:

Rookiie said:

Lvernon15 said:

CGR is more than BYN
    Disappointed
    Byn?
    Big yellow numbers
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Cgr has overshadowed red goblin cull obsidian and cmm but corvus isn't better than cgr nor hype
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    No

This was a weird thread. But despite only beeing a 5* Hyperion is still the cosmic king. That power gain is the ability thats always edged the other cosmic gods out

And the easily accessible damage plus solid regen. 2 heavies and you're hitting like a truck. No ramp up, no rotations, no synergies and you can dex to your heart's content.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I'll say the same thing as in every one of these cosmic threads, cgr will win the polls while corvus continues to be used significantly more by most people.

But no one used him in 7.2 besides lanes that boosted the damage