**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why the plat-pool incursions deals are SOO worth it!

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
UNITS

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    anyone have screenshots of their pulls? i'm at 22k shards now and i would either buy the 20k offer, the 15k offer or the 5* crystal
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

anyone have screenshots of their pulls? i'm at 22k shards now and i would either buy the 20k offer, the 15k offer or the 5* crystal

I got 220 units and the legs I needed to form a 5* Platpool. I have 5k Artifacts and will get the other 15k before the deal ends and get the 6* one too.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    My game is updating. How much longer are they in shop for? And is anybody down for sector 7/8 lmao
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

My game is updating. How much longer are they in shop for? And is anybody down for sector 7/8 lmao

A month. Can’t rn :|
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

27 more days
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    DawsMan said:

June 28 10 AM PDT is when they get out
    DawsMan said:

down for sector 8 whenever your game is ready add me in-game at TheBair123
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

down for sector 8 whenever your game is ready add me in-game at TheBair123
    Kewl Kewl
    I’ll take 500 hundred units for free though
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

I just hope they don't literally re-introduce the offers exactly as they were before.
    Otherwise, the same pieces behind paywalls are still gonna be behind paywalls. At least switch the pieces

Doesn't look good on that front, pretty sure the right arm was also in the incursion bundle last year
    Raichu626 said:

I just hope they don't literally re-introduce the offers exactly as they were before.
    Otherwise, the same pieces behind paywalls are still gonna be behind paywalls. At least switch the pieces

Doesn't look good on that front, pretty sure the right arm was also in the incursion bundle last year
    Also note that the 6* need a special piece, the “bodacious booty” and that’s not included in the regular plat pool crystals :|
    anyone else get the 6* bundle? how many units did you get? i saw someone get 1.2k units and 2 pieces, so i just wanted to know if that was fluke

anyone else get the 6* bundle? how many units did you get? i saw someone get 1.2k units and 2 pieces, so i just wanted to know if that was fluke

:0

😢
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Yeh ... It's my 3rd arm as well.
    And none of the crystals gave any piece for me. Guess RNG is still the most relevant this here
  • dononedonone Posts: 47
    I don't see how this is a good deal....for the five or six-star deal you get one piece.....maybe some units.
    But for none for none of the deals you can choose the piece.
    Why would I spend 15,000 incursion points to buy the same piece I have already?
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

No body parts. Got 200+ units. Would prefer body parts.
  • I really wish I read before buying. I thought I only needed the legs but nope, now I need three pieces for each.
    donone said:

I don't see how this is a good deal....for the five or six-star deal you get one piece.....maybe some units.
    But for none for none of the deals you can choose the piece.
    Why would I spend 15,000 incursion points to buy the same piece I have already?

UNITS
    However, this is only the case for TB where 5/6* matter less.

I really wish I read before buying. I thought I only needed the legs but nope, now I need three pieces for each.

On the bright side, you have enough units for cyberweekend deal #1
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    What are the average amounts of units everyone is pulling?
    Cop123 said:

What are the average amounts of units everyone is pulling?

Each crystal is guaranteed 20 units, so if you get 20 in half and 30 in half you get 200 units. Average seems to be close to that, maybe higher.