**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

does this company have the worst customer service you ever encountered

BeelsBeels Posts: 25
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I have posted about a problem regarding one synergy i have tried that is not working few days ago. I got no feedback and now the thread is closed without any explanation. over the time I have played this game my customer service experience was very bad. what was yours?

does this company have the worst customer service you ever encountered 56 votes

yes
75%
RagamugginGunnerRehctansBewSnakeEyes69CableIronDevilGolden_GuardianWorld EaterIndrick781Willjackson16TheLazyKingNinjAlandrowsyhero34JarekMaximus_SpankersonProphet920Danicb94B3de23SpeedbumpJwallace25Zane22 42 votes
no
25%
SirnoobZoddymamadqqedfyvrMSRDLDNightCrackerKestrelle1haunted_memorySummonerB2420samJangbangerWatdenMyToastMachineragnarok_edder123 14 votes

Comments

• WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    no
    You think Kabam has bad customer service? Look up "snail games", their customer service is as fast as their name dictates.

Pretty sure I sent a customer service complaint and got my reply back 2 years later in broken English.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    yes
    by far...
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    no
    Watden wrote: »
    You think Kabam has bad customer service? Look up "snail games", their customer service is as fast as their name dictates.

Pretty sure I sent a customer service complaint and got my reply back 2 years later in broken English.

every hear of tiny co they nuked there sub Reddit when people where complaining
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    The problem is that they outsource their support. Many of the people who reply in customer service don't play the game and don't really know what you are talking about. So you really need to word it like you are explaining your issue to someone who knows nothing about the game so they can find the corresponding policy response in their manual/ handbook easily. Of course the other problem is when your issue is NOT covered in this policy handbook/ manual... then they just give you some kind of form reply that doesn't answer your question at all. If you are lucky (and have a REAL issue), you get someone who escalates your issue to the game team. If you are unlucky and get someone who doesn't know it should be escalated, try and try again until you eventually get someone that is more knowledgeable. That's what I think, anyway.

I think there is a lot of room for improvement here. Maybe they can encourage the customer service staff to play the game and give them incentives to do so. As players themselves, they will be more empathetic, and they will know when a certain issue should be escalated. Maybe they can even create their own "customer support" server....
  • no
    Whatever you care the most has the worst customer service of all time
    so it's not kabam
    it's you
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    no
    Try the customer service of a cable or satellite company and tell me that Kabam is worse.
  • The thread in question was merged with another, replied to, and closed. Please see the reply located here.

Please also remember, that the forums are here primarily for player discussion. Should you require one on one Support, we encourage you to contact our Support Team. Further details regarding the purpose of these forums, as well as the rules of the forums, are located here.

As this thread does not pertain to a discussion of the game, and the original thread in question was replied to, I am going to close this thread down as well to keep the forums more organized. Please try to keep threads on-topic to game discussion.
This discussion has been closed.