**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Arena Structure Feedback v2.0

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Gamer said:

Zan0 said:

Gamer said:

Zan0 said:

I have a really underdevolped 4 star roster (4 r5s)

This change is not good for me. You've lowered the amount of units I get per week, thanks for nothing

Not everyone can be happy this change is so much better
    In your opinion it is. I'm just stating facts on how this impacts me
    Know and getting you points but regardless not everyone can be happy that was my point
    This is a feedback thread
    Lol I’m never said it wasn’t but feedback not always make all happy.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    So people that have spent money on obtaining 6 stars are penalized. Not a good look. Make a 3rd arena instead would've solved the problem.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Can we please get more 4* gems if we're going to forced into doing that arena. This change is the opposite of what I wanted but if could I could at least get more 4* ranked it would make it more palatable

What they have done is pretty simple. They have combined the unit value from 2,3 and 4 star basic arena. But they could not keep the milestone the same since 2.15 will be less effort. So, they have increased it to 4.4 mill. But, by doing this, they have removed 2 and 3 star from the arena entirely because getting to 4.4 mill using anything other than 4 star is a pain. It feels like the time factor will increase for getting those 270 units. We will just need to see by how much the time will increase once it goes live.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

At a minimum if the 6* champs are getting the same points as a 5*, reduce their cooldown to be the same

If there chamge the time there wil change it in the features with is not need
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Reducing the 6* points in the basic 6* arena isn’t the right step. Some people don’t have the time to run through 100 6* on the feature then 160 5* on the basic to hit all the milestones in both.

It’s QOL change that has gone in reverse imo.

It depends on your goal though. It is the exact same strategy as the earlier arena. If you had the time then, you should have the time now if milestones were your only goal.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Jaded said:

Reducing the 6* points in the basic 6* arena isn’t the right step. Some people don’t have the time to run through 100 6* on the feature then 160 5* on the basic to hit all the milestones in both.

I’m sorry but 4 mil is less that 160 round
    Yes. It's approximately 50 rounds with 5 stars.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

At a minimum if the 6* champs are getting the same points as a 5*, reduce their cooldown to be the same

This is only in the Basic Arena, which is an Arena they previously could not be used in.
    But it stil a 6 star basice it is that also change
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

This change is not good for me. You've lowered the amount of units I get per week, thanks for nothing

Yep, and I don’t even know if you could argue this only hurts endgame players and helps newbies, because the speed of progression now means newer players are ranking less and less champs below 5* level
    That's a choice. The game design doesn't require people to swear off Ranking 4*s.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

Yep, and I don’t even know if you could argue this only hurts endgame players and helps newbies, because the speed of progression now means newer players are ranking less and less champs below 5* level
    That's a choice. The game design doesn't require people to swear off Ranking 4*s.
    The game does force you to focus on which resources you want to acquire. This month having rifts of all difficulties accessible is huge because I can finally get some of the lower tier resources without giving up higher tier resources. We haven't had an event with multiple difficulties accessible for so long though.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Jaded said:

It’s roughly 134 fights @ 30k points per fight. So it’s more then that in the end.
    170+ fights for the 6* feature milestones.

Roughly 102 rounds for all milestones, 3 days 34-40 rounds a day.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Gamer said:

Jaded said:

It’s roughly 134 fights @ 30k points per fight. So it’s more then that in the end.
    170+ fights for the 6* feature milestones.

Roughly 102 rounds for all milestones, 3 days 34-40 rounds a day.
    Stil less that’s 160 round I’m not happy there chamge to 6 star point since what the point have them in there might aswel removal them
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    IKON said:

Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

The game does force you to focus on which resources you want to acquire. This month having rifts of all difficulties accessible is huge because I can finally get some of the lower tier resources without giving up higher tier resources. We haven't had an event with multiple difficulties accessible for so long though.
    That's actually part of the same problem. People are blowing through Resources faster because they only focus on 5 and 6*s. There are those of us that haven't sworn off Ranking anything. It's just a matter of spreading it around.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Lvernon15 said:

This is only in the Basic Arena, which is an Arena they previously could not be used in.
    They could be used there though...