Options

Is it worth becoming cavalier?

Sktd3Sktd3 Posts: 14
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I became cavalier recently,is it worth it and the answer is no, as the rewards are not good and we have no access to cavalier crystal shard calendar
Which means we have to pay at least 200 units for a crystal and there is no free way to obtain cavalier crystal

I am saying that least kabam can do is to give cavalier shards to player's on everyday bases as you give premium crystal shard and grandmaster shards
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    :/
  • Options
    DÉVIL7164DÉVIL7164 Posts: 31
    With all the new side quests coming , yes there's free way to obtain cav crystals. And u get good amt of gmc shards from these compared to uc ones. And there's cav eq which gives great rewards. So no one can't say becoming cav is worthless :) .
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    How about getting free Cav crystals from side quest instead of GMC?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Sktd3 said:

I became cavalier recently,is it worth it and the answer is no, as the rewards are not good and we have no access to cavalier crystal shard calendar
    Which means we have to pay at least 200 units for a crystal and there is no free way to obtain cavalier crystal

I am saying that least kabam can do is to give cavalier shards to player's on everyday bases as you give premium crystal shard and grandmaster shards

Say that to everyone who completed act 6 pre nerf.
    Deal with it
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Sktd3 said:

Looks like you got Cav after June started; in that case, you will not see the daily/monthly rewards update to Cavalier until July; you will still get Uncollected for the rest of June.

Congrats on Cavalier! It I worth it in so many ways