**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wtf is wrong with your game!?

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
Start working on a compensation package with an apologies . This is utter BS! Game finally comes back on, I decide to play to later being down again. My ultron will be at half health and AA will be back to full health.

hpuskdsfv7gq.jpg
whdn8ypb9cn9.jpg
mjumbaj8smdn.jpg

Comments

• ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    you’re gonna have to do it again with half health ..
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Every single update and the game gets worse. Connection issue, more bugs, poor gameplay. You're shooting yourselves in the foot
  • DANCFC wrote: »
    Time for another #mcocboycott.
    Game bugged, game down, game up, game down...
    Compensate your player base.
    At least GIVE US A BLOODY UPDATE in what the hell you are actually doing Kabam°

Yes and with more publicity and pressure on Disney this time.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Why the moaning? The game is working as intended. As long as kabam make money, and their staff get paid, why would they care?
  • I'm really hoping there will be a reach around for this raping........ Our AQ is pretty much shot. Can't complete the maps we pay to get into when our entire alliance can't play because game is down during our awake hours. BS
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Time for more one star ratings in the app store. Although giving this atrocity a one star rating is generous.