**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Items wasted bc of game going up, down, up, down, up, down.

I have a solid 15 people in my alliance that have been kicked from the game mid fight on map 6 3+ times. They are now down to under 25% health bc of this. Some one comes on to post game is back up and then they start their fight and BAM game is back down for maintenance. Please make this right and give back the items they will be forced to use.

Comments

• Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    edited November 2017
    Dude if they game is acting up its not a good idea to use items. Try using common sense. In the long run it's much more rewarding. No offence intended.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Dude if they game is acting up its not a good idea to use items. Try using common sense. In the long run it's much more rewarding. No offence intended.

That's besides the point man. We entrust that when the game is up that it's up. We can't foresee server problems and it's completely not our fault. I know Kabam can't do anything about the issue that caused us to lose 1/2 our health, but they can remove the penalty all together when the game does crash. That is in their power.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The thread title reminded me of a movie...
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    The thread title reminded me of a movie...

This reminds me of the famous saying: "Do it too much and it'll make you go blind."
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    I remember when i got my first 30% champion boost from an offer i bought a long long time ago. it was the first time i had ever seen one so i was saving it for the right quest. they were very rare. i finally popped it for one of those difficult specialty events and 5 minutes in the contest went down for "unscheduled emergency maintenance". i was so mad because of course when i was finally able to get back in the boost was gone. i messaged support and got a nice FU form letter that talked about why they do maintenance but never specifically addressing my issue.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Yeah man support is useless. You have to message about 10 times back and forth until they transfer you to someone that actually reads your messages. Then they will normally take care of it. I have never seen a customer support as bad as this games CS. It’s crazy.