**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Summer of Pain Week 1

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I think week 1 has done a great job testing people’s skills, and I’ve failed so far πŸ˜‚ have you passed the test?

Summer of Pain Week 1 220 votes

I beat rogue
81%
GamerdanielmathBigdogbobBashlordDrZolaBitterSteelMr_PlatypusMegaSkater67World EaterWolverDominatorJcray705Tendersquadccrider474TristanGK_23PsychoakumaphillgreenTerraShaggyMDuo_Kulio 180 votes
I have not beat rogue, but I will
6%
SpeedbumpfmussapLucky7Luciano10or_StrongRaichu626JuggerNotJuliusCaesarEdeuinkTheWolfFenrirMaxLeeScarXCrcrcrcRIBKAZZDraconic_12 14 votes
I will not beat rogue
11%
SnakeEyes69jdrum663BENJI830FineDogmani274yossFoxhero007RahultripathiColonaut123iRetr0MollinaryLordSmasherIron_Patriot_is_litdeepblack12Icy000ReignkingTWJohnyBoyLpoo_hbtygbty423_JragonMaster170 26 votes
Β«1

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    Glad I took my Spider-Gwen to r4 during my Act 6 run.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    Quake is busted. Enough said
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    Spent a few expiring revives instead of trying to one shot it. I could, I'm sure, but the revs were there and my right hand kept cramping.

Convenience tax.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,721 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021
    I beat rogue
    Just did the solo with SH. Stuffed up abit, but still got the solo 🀣
    https://youtu.be/KMFP7BGvEqQ
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    was fun
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got her down last night. I ended up using Dragon Man. Did a few restarts to get the hang of the fight, then was able to do pretty well. Ended up using 2 revives just due to dumb mistakes, but can definitely see the solo being feasible with him.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    Was so fun with she hulk and Shang chi
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    Gwen smashed her.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    3 revives. Uses 1/25 Shehulk.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    I beat rogue... more than once
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I beat rogue
    I’m sat happy with a R3 Spidergwen and R5 SheHulk. I really enjoyed the challenge. I’d like the fight to stay in game afterwards even if you don’t get rewards for it after next week because it was a good test of skill.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    They should keep this fight in the game and have her drop a health potion, make potion farming less lame
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    I beat her. Quite enjoyed the fight. I actually wouldn't mind having her in the game permanently as a practice fight for new champs you rank up. Much more valuable than ROL Winter Soldier. I wasn't too used to She-Hulk, so this was a great introduction to heavy-countering with her. That will probably get really useful as time goes on.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207 β˜…
    I beat rogue
    Easy quaking and chill :)
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    *try

Put on some boosters and do some quaking between now and wednesday
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I will not beat rogue
    I tried and failed several times.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    SS FTW
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    I’m stuck between perfect shehulk solo on old account to infuriating experience with sorcerer on current one. Laid a near 300 combo on her a few days ago, slipped up not connecting a special to combo and died.

Today I tried like 50 times. Can’t backdraft, sidestep, intercept without getting beaten to the punch. Lucky if I get a 20 combo. Seeing as it’s likely a 500 hit fight think it’s time to give up as feeling like a contender taking on OG act 6 with their 3*s.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021
    I beat rogue
    Luckily i did , i hope the others will be painful but less than rouge and in week 9 she will return so yeah πŸ₯² i wanted to solo her but i gave up and used revives. P.s so painful to use revives
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat rogue
    She Hulk managed to get the solo