**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game has crashed so many times in the last hour

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve been doing the dulled, terminal velocity path in 7.1.5 for the last hour and mcoc has crashed at least 5 times since I started. Two of them have been right at the end of a fight and I’ve lost my progress on the entire fight. To put that into perspective, you can’t crit in these fights and the opponent have about 400,000 health pools. That means with rank 5 5*s, the fights take what feels like forever. The path also has a bunch of annoying defenders. I know it’s not my phone or internet that’s causing this because everything else is working properly. Please fix your game kabam; these crashes have cost me full fights and half of the health on my champions so many times only in the last hour.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Ouch will. Hope it clears up soon
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Never crushed for me but I have a lot of lag and micro freezes that make the game almost unplayable.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Will3808 said:

I’ve been doing the dulled, terminal velocity path in 7.1.5 for the last hour and mcoc has crashed at least 5 times since I started. Two of them have been right at the end of a fight and I’ve lost my progress on the entire fight. To put that into perspective, you can’t crit in these fights and the opponent have about 400,000 health pools. That means with rank 5 5*s, the fights take what feels like forever. The path also has a bunch of annoying defenders. I know it’s not my phone or internet that’s causing this because everything else is working properly. Please fix your game kabam; these crashes have cost me full fights and half of the health on my champions so many times only in the last hour.

The game working as intended.
  • Hey @Will3808, to help us keep track of crashes, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please share your feedback in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.