**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

thoughts on the July fourth deals?

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    didn't find the offers too overwhelming, so saving units for cyber Sunday or to clear contents.

• Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Bland.They could’ve done so much better.Even tho I’m complaining I did spend my hard earned 1k units only to get a sabertooth, nightcrawler and black widow .Uggh.This was supposed to be my “1st offer purchase” phase but pffttt.Mortals.Ugh.My frustration’s got no end atm.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    not enough to entice me out of my units BUT one question .. it says if i buy ANY of the bundles, i can get the 6* AG bundle ... or do I have to buy any of the last two bundles??
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

not enough to entice me out of my units BUT one question .. it says if i buy ANY of the bundles, i can get the 6* AG bundle ... or do I have to buy any of the last two bundles??

Have to go all the way to the end.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    TB deals are straight booty.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Did anyone really think that 4th of july would outbeat SOP milestone rewards lol. Moment i saw this i knew a sacrifice was gonna be made and its for the 4th of july.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Curious, let's say if a whale has completed everything in game (Inc carina's challenges) and bought all offers £&unit does that mean we'll be seeing r4s now?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    There are more T2A in the 50$ offer for UC and below players then in the same offer for TB players, that is what I really don't like. Also, why i can buy 2 T5B for 25$ but only 2 T2A for 20$? This is exactly the opposite of what I needed, sadly :(
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Are cav offers copy-paste from last year or am I wrong? Only the starlord is kinda worth the money, I can't even describe how disappointing are the unit deals...
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

lol
    Picked Beast since he might get buffed and Sinister’s in the featured pool that I’m going for

damn... seeing this screenshot hurts. sorry.

But where did you hear that beast will get buffed? Or is this more wishful thinking? I also have a 6 star beast so I"m very curious.
  • FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48
    Got the feelin for months now that if u’re not TB, you are nothing for KABAM...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

Have to go all the way to the end.
    ok thanks. definitely not enticing then lol