**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More ways to earn 6* Platinumpool

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
Not to mention getting those crazy unit jackpots. Very interested to see what my pulls end up looking like.

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

I was lucky with the crystals this time (in comparison to b4 atleast)
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

I'm just a bit disappointed that the pieces are being distributed the same way as they were previously.

They should at least be switched. Otherwise p2w pieces are still going to be p2w, and lock players from buying them

It's not a bug, it's a feature
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I just need the legs to get a 6 one
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    For the Platinum and Superplatinum rewards, are the crystals the same (ie. includes both 5-star and 6-star piece chance), but the Platinum chest gives you a 5-star mouth piece and the SuperPlatinum gives you a 6-star mouth piece?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

For the Platinum and Superplatinum rewards, are the crystals the same (ie. includes both 5-star and 6-star piece chance), but the Platinum chest gives you a 5-star mouth piece and the SuperPlatinum gives you a 6-star mouth piece?

No, the crystals with the 5* piece only have a chance to give 5* parts, and the crystals with the 6* piece only have a chance to give 6* parts.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Sweet, this event might get me to 4 6* pieces
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    ...There are separate 5* and 6* pieces now?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    I got 1k units ,5* Chest + 6* Arms on Mini

Need to do main tomorrow
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I got 240 units from 6* crystals, wich is sad compared to others