**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Hercules Talks Back

I noticed that during multiple different scenarios during a fight, Hercules will have flavour text that will show up. If any of you encounter such text, just take a screenshot and post it here, for the community to view.
Kudos to Kabam for going above and beyond the expectations of the community in the creation of this wonderful champion.

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

There is text with Spam as well

Yes, but his have been known for a while, in comparison to Hercules' , which people are still discovering.
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

Malreck04 said:

There is text with Spam as well

Yes, but his have been known for a while, in comparison to Hercules' , which people are still discovering.
    No, Herc talks to Spam, I think he says "less talking, more fighting" or something like that
    Oh, I totally misinterpreted that lol
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    This is awesome! I haven't found any myself though
  • Options
    Reviving this because I found the line with Ghost, "The phase is a coward's way out". Kinda lame considering he has anti miss on his sp1 anyway.
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Reviving this because I found the line with Ghost, "The phase is a coward's way out". Kinda lame considering he has anti miss on his sp1 anyway.

It is a coward's way out though, he has the anti miss to prevent cowards from hiding :D
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,765 ★★★★★
    He also says "Fight me Coward" to Sorcerer Supreme when her nullify field nullifies his buff I believe. It isn't 100% tho
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I don’t know what triggered it but there was one where he said “fight me, coward!”
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,098 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

He also says "Fight me Coward" to Sorcerer Supreme when her nullify field nullifies his buff I believe. It isn't 100% tho

I've seen a similar thing with Doctor Voodoo. Perhaps it's connected to champs who nullify or control buffs?
  • Options
    I might be wrong but I believe the fight me coward is just when opponents don't hit him and keep baiting specials
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,168 ★★★★★

I might be wrong but I believe the fight me coward is just when opponents don't hit him and keep baiting specials

Sounds like that callout happens just like the Abyss timer callout?
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

You're right. Was fighting him with AA, trying to bait sp1 when he said "Fight me, coward"
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,932 ★★★★★

I wish they would either not try to use archaic English, or get someone who knows how to do it. They always butcher Morningstar's dialogue. If you are going to use "thou" it would be "thou callest" not "thou call". Maybe no one else cares but it irks me lol.

you''re 50-odd years late and need to complain to Stan Lee on that front, mate.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

I wish they would either not try to use archaic English, or get someone who knows how to do it. They always butcher Morningstar's dialogue. If you are going to use "thou" it would be "thou callest" not "thou call". Maybe no one else cares but it irks me lol.

you''re 50-odd years late and need to complain to Stan Lee on that front, mate.
    I disagree. I'm sure they made mistakes in the comics but they do (or did) a much better job. They butcher it in MCOC. .
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,765 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Kerneas said:

I've seen a similar thing with Doctor Voodoo. Perhaps it's connected to champs who nullify or control buffs?
    That is well possible. I tried him again yesterday (daily objective) and didn't get the popup quote, so I can't confirm anything.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Fought him with AA rn and he said "Thou calls thyself a hero?"
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    This one is a good one lol

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★

This one is a good one lol

The font, font size and layout don't match though. Probably an edit.