**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So kabam expect everyone to do objectives daily for 3 months without missing 1 day?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    IKON said:

Great solution, but I expect this will ruffle the feathers of those who purchased the resort pass plus. Hopefully there's a solution for them as well.

Doesn't ruffle any feathers. Those who bought the pass plus still get access to the additional shards after completing the milestones, while FTP don't Regular Pass owners in theory get 700. They've just doubled the amount of extra 6* shards I'll gain from 700 - 1400 for the cost of 1 gold.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

Hey Summoners,

We’ve heard from many of you that the Summ(on)er Camp and Resort events are a little more stressful than an average event because missing a single day could lead to missing out on valuable rewards.

To remedy this situation and give everybody a little more leeway, we’re going to try and create some “grace days” for everybody. Starting this Wednesday, July 14 @ 10 am PDT, we’ll be adding a Summ(on)er Event Booster in the Store for the price of 1x Gold, with a purchase limit of one.

Purchasing this bundle will instantly grant 7 days’ worth of Milestone progress for both the Summ(on)er Camp and Summ(on)er Resort Solo Events. This should effectively give all Summoners a 7-Day Grace Period, and cover any days or objectives that may have already been missed.

Thank you all for your feedback on this matter, and we hope that this will help alleviate the stress related to this event.

This is great news! I was affected by not claiming the sunglasses due to notification number popup not being present and then missing a day. Noticed today that the Summer Event tab has now been moved to be the first tab. This should really help in not missing out again as well! Much appreciated.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Hey Summoners,

We’ve heard from many of you that the Summ(on)er Camp and Resort events are a little more stressful than an average event because missing a single day could lead to missing out on valuable rewards.

To remedy this situation and give everybody a little more leeway, we’re going to try and create some “grace days” for everybody. Starting this Wednesday, July 14 @ 10 am PDT, we’ll be adding a Summ(on)er Event Booster in the Store for the price of 1x Gold, with a purchase limit of one.

Purchasing this bundle will instantly grant 7 days’ worth of Milestone progress for both the Summ(on)er Camp and Summ(on)er Resort Solo Events. This should effectively give all Summoners a 7-Day Grace Period, and cover any days or objectives that may have already been missed.

Thank you all for your feedback on this matter, and we hope that this will help alleviate the stress related to this event.

Well, that helps people. Thanks Miike.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I wish they would give some sort of additional shard compensation for people who bought the pass plus bundle. Their advantage has been nullified somewhat.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I wish they would give some sort of additional shard compensation for people who bought the pass plus bundle. Their advantage has been nullified somewhat.

They do give them 700 additional shards for 1 gold. Isn’t that an advantage? How is it nullified? They are not taking anything away from the people who have paid
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Nice that there is a way to get some grace days for this event now but I am so confused about the members who are saying we are complaining about the event cos we don't have time or we are responsible for not being able to get the milestones lol, cannot even come together once to help out the community eh, why do you need to be so salty lol?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

14 days means you finish earlier and get more shards at the end. There’s the advantage
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

14 days means you finish earlier and get more shards at the end. There’s the advantage
    I didn't buy it, so I'm not effected by this, but I believe it's a reasonable argument that purchasing 7 days to go from 0 to 7 is significantly more valuable than purchasing 7 days to go from 7 to 14, and would almost certainly change at least some number of peoples minds who purchased it.

It's not a significant amount at least, but I would be mildly annoyed had I purchased it.
  • Options
    IKON said:

Pulyaman said:

I didn't buy it, so I'm not effected by this, but I believe it's a reasonable argument that purchasing 7 days to go from 0 to 7 is significantly more valuable than purchasing 7 days to go from 7 to 14, and would almost certainly change at least some number of peoples minds who purchased it.

It's not a significant amount at least, but I would be mildly annoyed had I purchased it.
    Me neither. But if I did, I will be annoyed. It's a significant advantage having 7 grace days, when no one has any compared to having 14 days when everyone has 7. I was actually waiting for kabam for kabam to give a similar response, but I was hoping for something more for the paying customers.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Pulyaman said:

1400 shards instead of 700 for the cost of 1 gold. I'm more than good with that. Not to mention finishing milestones an additional week early
  • Options

IKON said:

Pulyaman said:

1400 shards instead of 700 for the cost of 1 gold. I'm more than good with that. Not to mention finishing milestones an additional week early
    Can you explain how that works? When you hit the last milestone, you get additional objectives. Will it be appearing till Oct 13 which is the last day of the event?.
  • Options

IKON said:

Pulyaman said:

Honestly, that's great for you. There is 0 chance that every single person who purchased the plus pass feels the same, and I sympathize with those people who purchased something and had the circumstances change shortly after.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

IKON said:

IKON said:

Pulyaman said:

Honestly, that's great for you. There is 0 chance that every single person who purchased the plus pass feels the same, and I sympathize with those people who purchased something and had the circumstances change shortly after.
    I think adding the grace days behind the paywall was a mistake. I think almost everyone agrees. And I applaud the new move currently. The question is, what would you consider reasonable compensation for those who bought the pass plus?
    Everyone who bought the pass plus did so because they wanted the bonus shards and MAYBE the 7 day headstart on milestones. Now they're getting double that which is still 700 more than Regular pass holders and 1400 more than FTP. Considering this 1 gold booster is meant to be sold for another 5 bucks extra anyone who has the pass plus and complains is pretty petty.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

IKON said:

Pulyaman said:

Our purchase still got us 7 days grace and extra shards, now we get more of both. Honestly, if someone feels hard done by this I’d say they’re a bit entitled. This isn’t an event with rank rewards, if you bought the plus, you did it for the grace days, now you have them and more.

If someone bought the plus only to have an advantage over someone else I’d think that’s an odd reason to buy it.
  • Options

IKON said:

IKON said:

Pulyaman said:

Our purchase still got us 7 days grace and extra shards, now we get more of both. Honestly, if someone feels hard done by this I’d say they’re a bit entitled. This isn’t an event with rank rewards, if you bought the plus, you did it for the grace days, now you have them and more.

If someone bought the plus only to have an advantage over someone else I’d think that’s an odd reason to buy it.
    Maybe I'm being unclear. The only reason I would have considered purchasing it is to go from 0 to 7 days of error and under no circumstances would I consider buying to go from 7 to 14 days.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    So what about the broken notification system for this? Do we have to be paranoid and constantly check ourselves?
  • Options
    I am just a little confused. People have spent real money to get a leg up which is what is sipposed to happen in a game. Now that advantage is lost. We are talking of only shards. Earlier if people missed 1 day, they lost 500 units and an ag. Now they can get that. If I bought the pass after missing 1 day and kabam decides to give that for free, I would regret that purchase immensely. That was my point. 700 additonal shards is nice,but the real prize was the grace time provided by the purchase.
  • Options
    D14rockD14rock Posts: 31
    Hoitado said:

summoner appreciation was a daily thing as well... if 5-10min is a lot each day i guess you have better things to worry about rather than the game.

Except that is 5 to 10 mins plus aq plus aw. I see op point as on holidays an extra 5 or 10 adds up or a loved one passes you gonna go hold up this funeral I need just 5 to 10 minutes in game.

Me personally I don't like anyone and have no social life so meh I'll hit them all. This game really is great for introverts like me.
    its not 5-10min plus anything lol if you are running that content it adds to the event? its literally a 2 birds with 1 stone situation there. and also no one is saying not to have a life. the game is not forcing anyone to play the game... you either play it or you dont.... but to not play it and then complain you didnt get the same thing as someone who actually did the time is ridiculous.
    (also some people take smoke breaks or go for a drink, and if you are a real mcu fan youll play mcoc during the service lol thats just me tho)
    Maybe you should read the event. 10 fights in arena, incursions or quest. Aq and aw do not help.

Well I’m assuming you are still loging in everyday to at 5pm PST to do the SQ so by doing those ten fights you will have completed your objective
    You don't have to do the SQ everyday.. I usually do 2 or 3 at a time.. But you guys don't see the bigger picture at all obviously. Nobody's saying they don't try and play everyday, but some of us have been playing since the game came out and don't always feel the need to log in and burn all of their energy all day long. We have most of the content completed, and can do the SQ whenever. When you've played for so long, you get burnt out and want to forget about the game in the rare days when there is no AQ and AW. And with Kabam putting AW on hold, and providing a messed up game with with missed inputs and parry being bugged, there's even less of a reason to spend all day on the game.. I get that it's only 10 fights.. that's pretty easy, but anything can happen like forgetting to claim your point, or braking your phone, or your service going out because of a storm (also in some countries power outages is a very a common issue), or having no service on a summer family vacation, or injuring yourself, a close 1 dying.. There are so many things that can go wrong in 3 months, and it's supposed to be Summoner Appreciation. An event we've had for years now, and all of a sudden they want to make it harder for us to receive all of those rewards? It a bad move..
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236

Hey Summoners,

Wait a minute this is unfair for the people that bought the pack with the 7 day grace period... What are u going to do to remedy that?...
    Now as it happens some people spent 19.99 to be at the same level of people that didn't?
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Ebony_Naw said:

ItsDamien said:

Ebony_Naw said:

IKON said:

IKON said:

Pulyaman said:

I think adding the grace days behind the paywall was a mistake. I think almost everyone agrees. And I applaud the new move currently. The question is, what would you consider reasonable compensation for those who bought the pass plus?
    Everyone who bought the pass plus did so because they wanted the bonus shards and MAYBE the 7 day headstart on milestones. Now they're getting double that which is still 700 more than Regular pass holders and 1400 more than FTP. Considering this 1 gold booster is meant to be sold for another 5 bucks extra anyone who has the pass plus and complains is pretty petty.
    But is the real value the 7 grace days or the 700 bonus shards? It matters. I didn't buy it, so I have no real vested interest, but I do see his point.
    I did buy it and there is no way 20 bucks is worth 700 shards.. at the comparisson of 1 gold... This is stupid..I understand there are F2P players; but their sense of entitlement is ridiculous sometimes.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No matter what they do, someone will complain about it 😂
  • Options
    If you have questions about your purchase, the forums are not the place to discuss them. You can reach out directly to our Support team.