**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did SOP week 4 again and got another point in event. [Merged Threads]

Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is it meant to be like this or did i just mess up a bit? I had 11 from doing everything the previous weeks and got to 12 after trying Darkhawk again. Just making sure i dont get banned or something from this.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    I’ve completed it and it’s showing as the opposite.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    You probably won't get banned since you didn't unintentionally exploit, however this could be a problem since some of my alliance mates still have it as 100% after the reset
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Uh oh let’s hope they don’t ban for this one
  • FeLiNaFeLiNa Posts: 8
    yes, same 2 me, I did it, and I gained an extra point, I did know that would happen, and now I´m 1 point ahead, Can any mod tell me how to eliminate that, or how to solve the problem, plz, I dont want to be in this position, thx in advanced
    FeLiNa said:

yes, same 2 me, I did it, and I gained an extra point, I did know that would happen, and now I´m 1 point ahead, Can any mod tell me how to eliminate that, or how to solve the problem, plz, I dont want to be in this position, thx in advanced

Yep I did it because my OCD was mad that it didn’t say 100% and because I was curious and I also got the extra point
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    marino123 said:

Oh my. This needs to be taken down before people exploit it...lol

It's going to cause a lot of confusion, especially for those that left objectives til this week since they have to do darkhawk again and can't avoid the extra point.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Yup I was about to post this...
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Same, the 100% explored on week 4 wasn't there after I did week 5, and I got an extra point
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    IKON said:

Obviously you'd rather this didn't happen, but the objectives did not reappear. It's only 1 point and there's no further milestone than 27, I don't think it's much of a big deal.

Well it means you can skip 1 objective somewhere i think. Ill try and do everything anyways, I hope they just remove and thats that.
  • 7h3wh173r488177h3wh173r48817 Posts: 20
    Same here although I don't wanna complete it again cause there might be penalties involved.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Obviously you'd rather this didn't happen, but the objectives did not reappear. It's only 1 point and there's no further milestone than 27, I don't think it's much of a big deal.

Edit: They never ban people with plausible deniability. Fighting DH again for fun is something a lot of people will do.

Tbf we don't know how hard the future bosses so for most mid act 6 cavs, the ability to do an easy boss like Darkhawk again is huge.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Yeah 1 point is not worth the risk of punishment or penalty.
  • FeLiNaFeLiNa Posts: 8
    my intention wasnt to get a point,my intention was to mark it as completed :cry:
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

They shouldn't ban. A large attraction of these bosses is figuring out and trying different characters. Plus due to parry bug and the extension, some people might be doing it now for the first time. They should just take the point away for those who did and got it again.

It would be pretty dumb to ban over this when the rewards can't even be claimed any time soon and with the way the point system works it's equivalent to 1 objective (none of which have been difficult yet anyway). They've also got over a month to figure out a solution
  • was about to do it for fun. should i be holding out?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Please don’t ban me Kabam lol

I was just trying to have fun and challenge myself
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Well thanks for pointing this out and bringing it to the team
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I mean the only “reward” is it allows you to skip an objective (if you’re TB) or skip a week (if you’re cav) so I don’t think it’s a ban worthy offence. Since it’s peak milestone style, it’s not like you can earn any extra rewards because of this

I mean the only “reward” is it allows you to skip an objective (if you’re TB) or skip a week (if you’re cav) so I don’t think it’s a ban worthy offence. Since it’s peak milestone style, it’s not like you can earn any extra rewards because of this

Yeah, unless they plan on having some ridiculously difficult objectives later on it definetly isn’t ban worthy (plz don’t ban me kabam)