**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow! Thanks for these, kabam!

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

These offers are of simply incredible value, and I'm really impressed that kabam thought of releasing these! Anybody (like me) trying to get some higher content done would get great use out of these. The XP boosts are probably of the least value out of the bunch, but even those could have some use down the line. I really appreciate this kind gesture from them. Please keep it up!

Comments

• Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Jaded said:

They look great, could use some content tho 😂

these honestly gave me the motivation to start my 7.2 exploration

edit: did a path. all my champs were dead before the second defender. going to take a nap now
    😂😂😂
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    The offers are definitely good. I'll be saving my units and waiting for the comp package, though, which should have similar items imo.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Considering a compensation will most probably come which itself will have decent number of revives and the previous compensation which contained 5 team revives, this bundle has reduced value.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    great offer
  • Options
    Well, reading through the comments, it appears some people are a bit skeptical of the offer as regarding the gameplay issues in particular. Personally, I haven't experienced any issues so far as I'm on Android. As for those talking about further compensation, there's no direct timeline as to how long it would take for that to be released, what it would contain, and if there even would be more compensation.

From my perspective, I'm towards the end of act 6 exploration. I need to get it done by the end of the month because my next semester resumes next month (long story). I planned to do the remaining paths by next week, and was already prepared to blast units on energy refills because of priorities. Now this offer came at a perfect time for me. I can buy 3 of the refill pack (about exactly what I needed for the remaining paths), and also get some (rare) greater boosts for possibly future abyss runs and maybe war seasons. So yeah, these offers is simply incredible from a personal standpoint.

Would have probably bought a few of the potion packs, but overflow is looming!
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    The refills are great, but I don't have any content to run except for 100% Abyss, picking 2 of those anyway for greater boosts. Will sweep though some master and UC in EQ completion 22 hour event.

Gonna skip the team revives, would have pick one for sure, but already have 5 team revives and not planing to run inhumans Carina as 3/5 of my 4* are r2, and at present I'm short on iso for them to take r5.

This is an absolutely great value offer for many players...
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

From my perspective, I'm towards the end of act 6 exploration. I need to get it done by the end of the month because my next semester resumes next month (long story).

U study in online semesters?
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    These are great offers... butt...

I would much prefer this be a token apology for all the stuff going on in the game. I appreciate what has been sent out before AQ, and I think that works... but there wasn't much for general questing items, and I think something like this as a "were sorry, here is something in the mean time so you can keep playing" would have gone a long way.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

From my perspective, I'm towards the end of act 6 exploration. I need to get it done by the end of the month because my next semester resumes next month (long story).

U study in online semesters?
    Nope, my classes are mostly physical. But I was among the second batch of entries, so we have a sort of summer school to compensate for second semester. Something like that, not really sure how to explain it better.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    About to start the Inhumans LOL Carina challenge, the 500 unit deal dropped at the perfect time, since it's one of the few times team revives can be used effectively.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Well, reading through the comments, it appears some people are a bit skeptical of the offer as regarding the gameplay issues in particular. Personally, I haven't experienced any issues so far as I'm on Android. As for those talking about further compensation, there's no direct timeline as to how long it would take for that to be released, what it would contain, and if there even would be more compensation.

From my perspective, I'm towards the end of act 6 exploration. I need to get it done by the end of the month because my next semester resumes next month (long story). I planned to do the remaining paths by next week, and was already prepared to blast units on energy refills because of priorities. Now this offer came at a perfect time for me. I can buy 3 of the refill pack (about exactly what I needed for the remaining paths), and also get some (rare) greater boosts for possibly future abyss runs and maybe war seasons. So yeah, these offers is simply incredible from a personal standpoint.

Would have probably bought a few of the potion packs, but overflow is looming!

I’ve just never done Act 6 exploration because it seemed like too much effort, but with act 7 explored, and almost all the variants (except 1) explored, I bought the potions and and throwing myself back into the Grandmaster quest. I figure that he would be the best use of team revives, and if I can explore his quest, at least the rest of 6.4 should seem easy. It will also motivate me to push as far as I can with 5 team revives before those ones we got in compensation get used and I can store all of these team ones. We’ll see, it’s been a while since I fought the GM last, but I have a significantly better roster now anyways.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Just curious, how long does team revives last in overflow? I'm thinking of picking up the 500 unit bundle but I'll max out on them and I'm waiting till 24th when I receive Insider revives to get started on Act 6 completion
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I guess no one is considering the amount of resources people have been over using due to the game being broken....
    Thanks for selling us what should be give as compensation for the game being near unplayable at times for two weeks.

Well, the issue isn't fixed yet and not everyone in the game is experiencing it. Plus offers are coded way in advance so no matter the state of the game, we would have gotten this offer anyway.

I'm sure we'll get a comp package as well. But no matter how you try and spin this, this is a solid offer.
    The part that bugs me is that this most recent comp package had zero normal revs or pots, and then they immediately put up a bundle for sale. Though the offer may have been in the works for a long time, the comp package seems like it was likely adjusted as to not dissuade folks from their purchase. Kinda busted imo. Trying to get money from us when they know we need that stuff to play right now.
    Or maybe... just maybe... the last compensation was focused purely on AQ, hence everything was related to AQ. Maybe.

It also could be because they announced they would be sending out an AQ compensation in the News and Announcements section of the forum too.

A general compensation package will likely come after the issues are resolved and will also likely have regular questing items in them too.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

I guess no one is considering the amount of resources people have been over using due to the game being broken....
    Thanks for selling us what should be give as compensation for the game being near unplayable at times for two weeks.

Well, the issue isn't fixed yet and not everyone in the game is experiencing it. Plus offers are coded way in advance so no matter the state of the game, we would have gotten this offer anyway.

I'm sure we'll get a comp package as well. But no matter how you try and spin this, this is a solid offer.
    The part that bugs me is that this most recent comp package had zero normal revs or pots, and then they immediately put up a bundle for sale. Though the offer may have been in the works for a long time, the comp package seems like it was likely adjusted as to not dissuade folks from their purchase. Kinda busted imo. Trying to get money from us when they know we need that stuff to play right now.
    Well....if you read the in game message, you'd have had your answer by now.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    picked up the energy refill one, nice offers
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I bought all 3x 1500 unit stuff for my next carina inhuman challenge
    Good deal to me
    Saved a lot on pots tbh

Thanks Kabam