**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What rank should I take 5* Doc Ock to?

buttersbutters Posts: 116
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled him going for Spark and know nothing about him.

Thanks

What rank should I take 5* Doc Ock to? 44 votes

Rank 1
2%
Claydeeezy 1 vote
Rank 2
4%
Alfa_PigeonLycanthrope 2 votes
Rank 3
40%
MattyloWhododo872Drakon56TheLazyKingMrbeast6000Superman69SungjLiquidButtAnonymous346Sp3edD3m0ncolbyscipio987Xcrøss_TRXFA_RebootedShadow_PhoneixRobbo29192RockypantherxBdavis_2017EmperorLDrago 18 votes
Rank 4
52%
Nightwing2380StefffSpity68Yellsomevg2782EgeCXillymanadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpStar_Lord_AAwkWard1haunted_memoryGoogleplexianDOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainzBarry_Allen007McocmcDonybshchong2UnbeatableHoe 23 votes

Comments

• McocmcMcocmc Posts: 21
    Rank 4
    By far the best utility champ that was added lately. I have 4* rank 4 atm and he hits hard beside the fact that you can do massive direct damage with heavy when you have any buff /debUff active
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Mcocmc wrote: »
    By far the best utility champ that was added lately. I have 4* rank 4 atm and he hits hard beside the fact that you can do massive direct damage with heavy when you have any buff /debUff active

Thanks!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Rank 4
    wow congrats on your 5* Doc Oc!!! Yeah, definitely looking forward to see you make the best out of him once you bring him up to R4!!! You'll be rocking my friend!!! :) Cheers!!

Definitely a piece of good news on your side, despite recent server down frustration and various buggy encounters!
    edited November 2017
    shchong2 wrote: »
    wow congrats on your 5* Doc Oc!!! Yeah, definitely looking forward to see you make the best out of him once you bring him up to R4!!! You'll be rocking my friend!!! :) Cheers!!

Definitely a piece of good news on your side, despite recent server down frustration and various buggy encounters!
    Thanks! Went for spark who I have as a 4* but got him and nightcrawler instead. I know absolutely nothing about him. But I am ready to learn
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Rank 4
    i hate you
    i hate you

Why?
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Take it to 5!
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    *Wait for 5.4 and* Take it to 5!

Just a little addition,lol.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Rank 3
    I have him too from Blade crystal was probably only going to do r3...r4's are God tier only in my opinion
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Rank 3
    tbh it really doesn't matter.... Its up to you, if you know how to use him. Then you should've ask this question................... Common sense.........
    tbh it really doesn't matter.... Its up to you, if you know how to use him. Then you should've ask this question................... Common sense.........

I don't know how to use him. I have seen a few youtube videos on him but that is it. Which is why I asked the question in the first place. Common sense don't be a jerk to strangers that are here asking for help
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Rank 3
    butters wrote: »

I don't know how to use him. I have seen a few youtube videos on him but that is it. Which is why I asked the question in the first place. Common sense don't be a jerk to strangers that are here asking for help

its easy each perk has a different type. first one has armor up, second has heal block, third had power lock. nothing too it...... once again common sense, if you don't pick it up quick...and you watched youtube videos.. tragic...
  • EmperorLDragoEmperorLDrago Posts: 77
    Rank 3
    His breakthrough are really something and his sp3 don't sucks lik other champs. And duped he's beast with combination with heavy attack and breakthrough
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Very underrated, mine is at R3