**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Selector Featured Arena CANCELLED for July 2021?

Was watching @RichTheMan (not sure if thats the right tag) video and I saw that apparently Selector arena for buffed champs is probably cancelled.

I hope this is not the case since this affected our decision (didn't take Ronin from 4th July selector) in the past. Kabam has always made these arenas available. Yes, we are not entitled to such but this would just rub the wrong for quite some players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMKKQt7nqJg

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

Pulyaman said:

grfvb said:

chill lol.. all im saying is to op dont listen to yutbers. wait for kabam announcement before jumping any conclusions.. some ppl get trigerred too easily. so weird cult mentality going on here

Comparing richtheman to prof Hoff is insulting. If you had simply said wait for a kabam announcment, that would have been fine.
    i am terribly sorry if i hurt your feelings 😭😭😭😭 and i will make a hefty donation to rich and make sure he doesnt feel offended by my random comment on forum... oh kids these days
    Cute. You did not hurt my feelings. It was a bad comparison and I was just pointing that out.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

Pulyaman said:

grfvb said:

chill lol.. all im saying is to op dont listen to yutbers. wait for kabam announcement before jumping any conclusions.. some ppl get trigerred too easily. so weird cult mentality going on here

Comparing richtheman to prof Hoff is insulting. If you had simply said wait for a kabam announcment, that would have been fine.
    i am terribly sorry if i hurt your feelings 😭😭😭😭 and i will make a hefty donation to rich and make sure he doesnt feel offended by my random comment on forum... oh kids these days
    Always the one who acts like they had their feelings hurt that accuses everyone else.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

Clearly you are misinformed with what goes on with youtubers. While some are in the CCP they get information before the rest of us early so they can showcase aspects when released. There are some youtubers to actually pay attention to, @RichTheMan is one to watch.
  • Jass28Jass28 Posts: 21
    Pulyaman said:

grfvb said:

Talking sh*t about any Youtuber is bad. If you dont like them then just dont watch them.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Jass28 said:

Pulyaman said:

grfvb said:

Talking sh*t about any Youtuber is bad. If you dont like them then just dont watch them.
    I don't diss on any you tuber in the forums, but comparing Rich and hoff is just not correct. The quality of content provided by them are too far apart. I don't watch Hoff anyways. Too many crystal openings for my taste.
  • Jass28Jass28 Posts: 21
    grfvb said:

@grfvb dont worry mate i will have the official message kabam responded me with tomorrow in my news show, thanks for supporting the extensive effort to research my stories and information for the community. much love peace out.

@RichTheMan no probs mate.. glad i could give you some drama for the vid content. good luck with your channel and unfortunately i did not pull the superior ironman T_T
    So u did watch his video, why are u so insecure? If you dont like his content and think he lies or spreads misinfo then just ignore everything he does. Simple as that.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,762 Guardian
    edited July 2021
    lol, comparison of the fake prof to rich.
    I dont watch ytubers, but Rich does good work with his helpful vids. In being an asset to the community, Rich is right up there.
    Hoff is just a middle aged baby who hustles money off gullible summoners by posting their content as his own.