**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SoP Hydra Adaptiod Counters

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
C’mon Kabam, when is SoP gonna get painful?
Mojo destroys HA with no issue and takes care of two objectives.
For the SHIELD one use Voodoo. Build up to an sp2 and launch it on an even combo to get the Power Burn then you can just backdraft intercept him against the back wall for the rest of the fight. Just make sure that you keep launching your Sp2s to control his power.
I soloed with Mojo and Voodoo is definitely able to solo him but I slipped up and had to revive once.

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    for the SHIELD objective magik is great too, i almost got a solo on my first attempt, reach your SP2 and you're good ^_^
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    DOOM
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Honestly this one has one of the more stringent requirements IMO as maybe only mojo,dorm and maybe mangog(have no idea about him) have the kit to do the XL+ villain challenge for the average player but thats just from me glancing at the fight and the available options for the challenge and maybe Thing with power boosts to keep stagger
    I can be 100% wrong though and if I am please lemme know if I overlooked something
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Magik for shield objective. Typical magik fight, pretty easy solo.

Used Morningstar for metal one. Get him to above two bars then throw SP 2 when he has at least 13 buffs. Then repeat. Then he's dead

Used Kingpin for XL and villain one, can't really explain what I did, just stayed above 2 bars and was spamming rage like crazy from special lock 2. Another solo.

Had alternative options for the metal obj, but had to use these as I'm on suicides (I also COMPLETELY forgot that spelthy is metal, but Morningstar soloed no issues).
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★

Used the 4 combo and block method to bait heavies. Managed a solo but it was very annoying and he is R3.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Easy doom solo
    Stagger bait sp1 repeat
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme works well.
    (I'm not TB so I don't have the objectives)
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Magik for S.H.I.E.L.D. and Mojo for metal and xl&villain.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    I used Stealth spidey, was fun but only down to 18% and u run out of web foam so needed 1 small revive
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Sentinel was good. Sp2 a burn him down.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    I used Magik, Dragonman and Venom. Two first did quite well (slipped with DM and had to use few revives)
    But Venom was quite worse, had to block 24/7 to keep him from SP use, and opened with baiting heavy, healed through SP1 nullify. Of course stubborn AI dropped some SP's into block, then I had to evade (did that like 20 times before ate that unblockable beam lol), and occasionally managed to nulliffy unstoppable with SP1. If done right, it can be done with Venom, I used 1 revive, but used boosts and I have R3
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

I used Ronan after practice runs with Doom.

But I didn't get the Special Objective for #Metal - bugged?

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Magik for shield, mojo for XL/Villain/Metal.

Both soloes, didn’t even take 3 attempts.

Unless the last three weeks are spicy this is shaping up to be gauntlet 2.0
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Ronan works his cheese…

…but for some reason it doesn’t trigger the #metal objective.

Dr. Zola
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    IKON said:

Summer of Pain? That sounds like it's going to be really difficult!

Actually it's going to be super easy, barely an inconvenience

Oh really?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Honestly this one has one of the more stringent requirements IMO as maybe only mojo,dorm and maybe mangog(have no idea about him) have the kit to do the XL+ villain challenge for the average player but thats just from me glancing at the fight and the available options for the challenge and maybe Thing with power boosts to keep stagger
    I can be 100% wrong though and if I am please lemme know if I overlooked something

Can confirm Mangog did awesome in this fight. So many staggers keeps the fight under control and can play aggressive
  • YSK_Rebels96YSK_Rebels96 Posts: 41
    For Cavaliers She-Hulk is an easy option available...
  • FlonknurpleFlonknurple Posts: 6
    Yep, great Ronan cheese. No reward. 😩
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Shang-Chi is good option too I think.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Would Capt. Breado work can you kick the unstoppable out of him?