**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ problem with score !!!

Last week:
cic2o5l3cfqi.jpeg
This week:
e34xgyjii7qq.jpeg
We play 55555 this and last week i check every day score each group and was same so we did it for sure 100%

Comments

• NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Rhino mini gives less points.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Not sure rhino is the issue, we jumped 2.5 mill in score every day except the last day. We only jumped 1.2 mil. That seems broken.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Your screenshots have 2 different prestiges so that’s why the points are different, but it doesn’t make sense with those scores
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Out of all the minis, Rhino gives the least amount of points. Mordo gives the highest probably
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Out of all the minis, Rhino gives the least amount of points. Mordo gives the highest probably
  • TWARIplTWARIpl Posts: 19
    edited November 2017
    Yes in this situation 55555 with higher prestige gives less pts. @Kabam Miike can u explain why because nobody know is this bug or what
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I noticed day 5 symbis were giving same points as day 4, about 52k, while the regular champs were giving 58k on day 5. We also had a strange point difference end to end on day 5, only about 1.5m overall as opposed to nearly 3m day to day the rest of week.

I could have sworn last week both the symbis and regular champs were giving very similar scores on day 5, not a 6k difference certain.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    We don’t know if members changed during the week. The prestige we see on these screenshots says nothing about the prestige it was run on, just the prestige at the time of screenshotting. If you change members halfway through it goes up or down due to that.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    This occurs due to the use of different mini-bosses in AQ. Like many others have pointed out the mini-boss used this last AQ typically results in less points. I cannot find screenshots of it, but we tested this theory in my alliance months ago and found that day 1 AQ Rhino mini-boss 1 rewarded less points than day 1 AQ Mordo mini-boss 1 had rewarded the prior week.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Not sure rhino is the issue, we jumped 2.5 mill in score every day except the last day. We only jumped 1.2 mil. That seems broken.

For some reason the last day doesn't have as big of a jump...its been that way.
  • No matter who the mini boss is....the points should still scale upwards as prestige is increased each day further into AQ. My alliances points stay linear from day 3 to 4....then actually drop from day 4 to 5....how is that possible?
  • UltraLDUltraLD Posts: 28
    edited November 2017
    At least your scores make sense. After the servers came back up our AQ only showed 3 people and a loss. We had two full BGs. 14zdn3td5a0z.jpeg
  • dbb7nstadyb8.jpg

Last day doesnt have as big a jump?
    Its been that way?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    The last day doesn't give as much bonus as the previous days but score definitely increases but not as fast as the previous days.
  • TWARIplTWARIpl Posts: 19
    edited November 2017
    We play same users on same maps just chill 5x5 there was no changing people etc. Just increase prestige and ... score is lower :)@Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike why ? I understund everything but we much above 5k prestige and more we grind in aw quests to get higher prestige we just falling ... ehm
    TWARIpl wrote: »
    We play same users on same maps just chill 5x5 there was no changing people etc. Just increase prestige and ... score is lower :)@Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike why ? I understund everything but we much above 5k prestige and more we grind in aw quests to get higher prestige we just falling ... ehm

If you would actually read what everyone else wrote above you would realize what causes this issue and that it affects everyone, not just you. So, stop spamming when you don't get an answer that you don't like from the forum community.
  • @IAmNotUrMom why u post than ? 🤣🤣🤣
    TWARIpl wrote: »
    @IAmNotUrMom why u post than ? 🤣🤣🤣

To help you understand what the community as a whole is rather smart enough to figure out but you have not yet.