**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

aw point adjustment

alliance has skip the diversity and start putting all mystic champs again...
Because tier 1 aw nodes are tougher that those mystic champs with MD... NC and spider are way tougher to face plus the new adjustment to nodes are so boosted....
It really unfair to the alliance who placed with diversity and facing alliance who are skiping diversity and putting all those mystic champs NC hypersion and spider....
Definitely no one wants to face this champs on every nodes... this is why kabaam had bring diversity in the game so this mystic war get overs
If you guys have bring diversity in game than make use of that...
kabaam needs to put the adjustment on points now.....
diversity sud be 500 points atleast or more so the alliance who placing diversity champ should get benefit......
its not about my alliance but seeing many members saying same on differents chats...
guys please dont give negative comments... i am just passing my suggedtion to game team...
thank you

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    AW is broken. Players are taking it in their own hands because they are tired of losing by 5 points.
    Kabam doesn't want deaths to count for any kind of points.

I for one like the diversity aspect. It could have made war more fun by making it easier.
    But shifting the focus of AW to defender rating is just stupid. And their solution was to put some OP ridiculous nodes on the harder maps.
    I am looking at you node 24.

I think if they removed the scoring for defender rating, and added at least a small amount of points for defender kills it would balance war back out. (and get rid of the ridiculous nodes)
    But it'll never happen.
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    Let’s be realistic here. There is no great solution for kabam. Make nodes harder, then diversity is ignored because you can stop opponents and diversity doesn’t matter when opponents are stopped. Make nodes easier then diversity counts but all wars are 100%. The moment it gets easy enough to 100% diversity is goal. Anything harder than that and diversity gets left behind.

Possible option which would suck for most people but would solve the problems stated above is to make the nodes so hard that even the diverse defenders can stop 100% but then you get complaints it’s too hard. But at least it wouldn’t be a focus on can you get most boss kills but can you explore the most. Then that brings those who spend enough will win.
  • defender kill never gonna come back..... that for sure....
    but then what the use if diversity it just like playing old mystic war again and plus more tougher nodes...
    this makes no sense...
    already 8 to 9 member left the game and it very hard to go and find new recruiting....
    changes are good but this changes of aw is getting worst and i think as the days pass it will be more worst....
    kabaam needs to find some solution....
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Possible option which would suck for most people but would solve the problems stated above is to make the nodes so hard that even the diverse defenders can stop 100% but then you get complaints it’s too hard. But at least it wouldn’t be a focus on can you get most boss kills but can you explore the most. Then that brings those who spend enough will win.

I am almost certain this is what they are aiming for.