**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Make Uncollected mean something

2»

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    The arena crystals are nice too. Way more gold and way more units. Plus I have actually been getting energy refills in them.

The gold and units is the same. And the old ones had refills too. The only change is a chance at a 5 star punisher, that's it.

But I have seen my gold increase a lot more with the new crystals. Or maybe from the extra dupes. I don't know. It just seems like I have a lot more gold even running map 6 weekly now than I had months ago.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    I'll believe it when I see it about the "occasional 4*'s" from the daily crystal. Almost always get 750T4B shards....like clockwork. L2 health pot or gold from the 4 hour crystal. It really is a disappointment that I went thru effort to beat it the week these rewards came into effect.

On the other hand, can't complain about better free stuff, even if it is still nothing in the grand scheme of things. I am disappointed by the calendar especially. With the drop rates on the grandmaster crystals, we should be able to do what I posted about in the suggestions sub-forum when uncollected went live which was:

I think people who are uncollected should be able to trade in 10k premium hero crystal shards for a grandmaster crystal. This would be just like the arena crystals and would help us get potentially more 5*s and less useless 2*s.

@Drummer16 I really like your idea of trading the premium shards. That would at least guarantee a 3* for every 5 premium crystals on the old system. Something like that would be nice!

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    It already change a lot and it should Not change nothing because anything before never changed anything.
    Everything before just give you the reward and (lately) a title. The uncollect hit give you the rewards but double reward you everyday too for no reason.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I pulled a 4* Punisher from my first uncollected arena crystal.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    You also have a chance of getting highly sought after T2A frags from the uncollected daily. You also get access to the uncollected calendar which gives you a free GMC every 2 weeks. The last one I got I was logging on to just collect my free 3* and it ended up being a 5*. So definitely worth it.
    edited November 2017
    It's weird seeing so many people say they don't want better rewards...ok? Lol If it was your job would you argue for lower wages? Or more expensive health care? If you think you are getting too much maybe you can sell everything you get? 😆
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    It's weird seeing so many people say they don't want better rewards...ok? Lol If it was your job would you argue for lower wages? Or more expensive health care? If you think you are getting too much maybe you can sell everything you get? 😆

Some people are just not as greedy as others.

Some people are just not as greedy as others.[/quote]

@Vdh2008

Yeah, and some people are whales.

7goaq0ti0ziw.png
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

@Vdh2008

7goaq0ti0ziw.png
    [/quote]

Maybe a small whale. A baby beluga compared to some here.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    I’m more than happy with the benefits of being uncollected.

An uncollected alliance crystal with 2* unstoppable colossus removed would be a further improvement.
  • rage1224rage1224 Posts: 55
    Since we're asking for stuff that will never happen, I'd like to be the first to cast my vote that we should get a Legend title for becoming Uncollected. B)
  • rage1224rage1224 Posts: 55
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

@Vdh2008

7goaq0ti0ziw.png

Maybe a small whale. A baby beluga compared to some here.[/quote]

This had me rolling. Win.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    How does that profile make someone a whale?
  • Alright, closing this thread down now because it's turning pretty negative, and resorting to name calling and personal attacks.

OP, thank you for the feedback, but everybody please remember to keep things civil and on topic. Disagreements may arise, but we should be able to handle them in a well mannered discussion.
This discussion has been closed.