**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best mcoc Youtuber

2»

Comments

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Other
    PrOF hOfF
  • BobbyJim23BobbyJim23 Posts: 19
    Seatin

These threads are not allowed here.

Don't target specific people on your threads, and try to post about the game only.

Sorry
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Other
    I gotta go Karate Mike.
    Also, some pretty big names left off the list: rich, kt1, sweadah, msd...
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    BG
    IMO, there is no best Mcoc YouTuber, each is unique in their own way and offers something different, why choose when you can watch them all as per one's liking.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Other
    Best at what? Some are more entertaining, some are better players, some are better explainers.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Other
    At this point, I’d have to say KT1 (@Kiryu) - he combines the most experience, skill, guidance, and entertainment on YouTube.

@Seatin was at the top but he has gradually stopped playing the game as much to the extent that it’s clear he no longer has the same wisdom about the champions as he used to back in his prime. He’s still very entertaining but his lack of joy for the game has led to a decrease on his knowledge of champion interactions with nodes. I watched a live stream where it was apparent that @Metalsonicdude was the more knowledgeable and skilled player.

That’s no offense to Seatin - he’s the rightful Godfather of the game but he quit truly investing his energy into the game after he fully explored the old version of Act 6. After that, despite what Kabam has done to improve the game (and I compliment them as they have done a LOT for player satisfaction), Seatin was already divested with other games at that point for the future of his career.

I’d also give a complement to:
    @Metalsonicdude (highly skilled)
    @JasonVorrhees90 (best how-to-play guides)
    @BeroMan (highly skilled)
    @Kingslayer (great tutorials)
    @Mcocnoob (great tutorials)

I still enjoy @profhoff as well (way too many haters). @katycandy is fun too.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Other
    KT1 for the anti-hype.

Bald Guy for entertainment.

Rich for great porpoise.
  • GabebravoGabebravo Posts: 29
    @KatyCandy has some great guides for act 5. Also a plethora info.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Bigkidscotty
    Not a YouTuber per se, but Cat Murdock is always helpful with the info graphics and the mashup drawings and things like that.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    KT1 and Prof Hoff are my two favourites!
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 221 ★★★
    Other
    MCOCN00B
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Other
    Mark Plummer
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Other
    Swedeah
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

My single most favourite mcoc video on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/D4hzYHKHuos

this makes me want to slam my head into my desk
    It gets me every time.
    Also this gem from @Lvernon15 🤣
    Is this on the prof hoff ihulk no retreat thing? That video makes me laugh every time, not as much as the omega not getting death field with nick dpx synergy and suicides video that got taken down sadly, but it’s still pretty funny
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Other
    Lvernon15 said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

this makes me want to slam my head into my desk
    It gets me every time.
    Also this gem from @Lvernon15 🤣
    Is this on the prof hoff ihulk no retreat thing? That video makes me laugh every time, not as much as the omega not getting death field with nick dpx synergy and suicides video that got taken down sadly, but it’s still pretty funny
    WHAT??! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other

Rookiie said:

Close, but…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ert18R_DxEI&feature=youtu.be
    this is almost 5 and a half minutes

is there an abyss version?
    Sadly it exceeded a video length cap on YouTube

For anyone wondering though it was approx 250 revives and he was boosted for most of it
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Other
    I mostly enjoy Rich and Vega at the moment. I also like Seatin but he's semi retired, KT1 has a pretty nice way of thinking, and Karate Mike is also great and really helpful when it comes to tutorials, he explains things like a teacher should have.

Funniest video at the moment btw, the one when Seatin uses autoplay with Ronan, and goes to the kitchen to make a tea :p