**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’d rather..

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
I’d rather have a side quest then this…

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Way too many objectives for the month unless using refills to get them done this just seems overkill
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    He’s one of the last bosses isn’t he? He’s probably the last one smh. Welp this sucks
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    This is literally my worst nightmare! I’d rather have a quest where I can just do it daily or something not go searching around the game for specific fights to do and then restart. I don’t like this at all
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    All these objectives are giving me anxiety
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    The worst thing is I’ve looked at the store and most of the rewards and they aren’t even worth the time and energy (in game and irl) you’d have to put in to get them
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I’m probably not going to 100% these… they seem like an absolute waste of time and energy
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Jaded said:

I’d rather have a side quest then this…

You want to do the side quests then do the solo objectives? You're a madman!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    I mean can people make up their minds? We don't want side quests!! We don't want these side objectives bring back side quests!! Kabam simply can't win with some of yall.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Im throwing in the towel, I don't care anymore. There's enough free stuff coming this month anyways.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    32 objectives is cray cray.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre not 32 :P one of em has 4 extras
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    36..... CRAY CRAY CRAY.

Actually 1 is 1/7 :#
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Buttehrs said:

I mean can people make up their minds? We don't want side quests!! We don't want these side objectives bring back side quests!! Kabam simply can't win with some of yall.

I can see this if they asked us what we wanted, but since they make their own plans without our input people can complain. I never asked for 30+ objectives. I personally even said in the eq thread I hope we DON’T see these instead of a side quest.

I’m sure if they asked everyone in a poll if they would prefer 1) 30+ objectives that require you to pay attention to every fight or counter you being or 2) side quest. I’m sure people would pick the random side quests.
    Also add to point 1)…require you to essentially explore every difficulty of EQ
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    You don't even have to explore all difficulties. Just once through each real quick
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

I really don't see what all the big fuss is about. You were going to kill the bosses in the event quest already, right? Almost all of these are literally just to kill the boss of each event quest in each difficulty....

Are you folks that do side events but don't touch the monthly eq or something?

I'm pretty sure people generally don't run every difficulty.
    I usually do all at least once for the Units.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

It’s quite simple. We just don’t want to have our time wasted.

Buttehrs said:

No one is wasting their time. If they want the Items, they put the time and effort in. If they don't want them, they don't. It's completely customizable based on what we want. If playing the game for Rewards is a waste of time, then it begs the question, why are people here?
    Jaded said:

Buttehrs said:

No one is wasting their time. If they want the Items, they put the time and effort in. If they don't want them, they don't. It's completely customizable based on what we want. If playing the game for Rewards is a waste of time, then it begs the question, why are people here?
    It’s not a time vs rewards discussion. It’s the effort into making sure you hit the specific goals. I do completion on every difficulty and explore only cavalier. Most of that is by auto fighting with some top tier champs to get the rewards. Now I’ll have to make sure to throw in only skill or xyz champ to complete the goal. More “brain” effort required then mindlessly tapping away. Then the objectives are tiny and small to read. Making evening grinding harder or being sneaky from the wifey. I don’t disagree with you, that’s just not my argument personally.

I’d rather do the same 10 fights on repeat for 30 days then read objectives. 🤷‍♂️
    Oh come on now. Are we really debating the mind power of bringing a Skill Champ or throwing a Light as the final? Lol.