**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you for or against this new SQ format

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
I personally hate it I just wanted to see how many others share/ oppose my opinion

Are you for or against this new SQ format 99 votes

I like it
34%
GroundedWisdomMr_PlatypusCondemnedToeLvernon15RasiloveryuwVoltolosRockyshockyWozzy101No_oneukJollyHawkLeathersmw2017IronGladiator22RenaxqqJohnyBoyRebornMVPJragonMaster170DrauglinHoitadoShenk 34 votes
I don’t like it
65%
SnakeEyes69BendyTheVyrusSundance_2099thanks4playingAinyCropDusterOliverJWFurious_Fighter1De_Potato_SaladAgentDoom9GoddessIliasspaceoctopusNapaHerospiderbites0196RockypantherxBOR_001QacobDisgruntled_User_123Gigi 65 votes

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I like it
    i like it, i love any event where i dont have to log in each day / week specifically
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I like it
    For now, if they did it again next month... not so much
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I don’t like it
    at first glance it feels like more work than a regular sq, but I usually do at least 1 completion of every difficulty, so it shouldn't be that bad. either way though, I'm not a big fan, I wish the objectives were less specific and more "general"
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I don’t like it
    Don't like any that forces me to do Heroic or UC event quests. Thought challenges may be more fun, less specific.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Having to do all EQs for objectives seems tedious, but I can auto fight most of it so eh
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I don’t like it
    Seems tedious and underwhelming.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I like it

Seems tedious and underwhelming.

tedious? you'll automatically do 90% of it by the end of the month if you just entirely ignore it.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I'll reserve judgement until I can explore how accessible the targets are and until I know if you have to beat the EQ on every difficulty or if every objective unlocks by doing the Cavalier one.

If everything works out alright, I won't have a problem with it. However, there are a lot of things that can make this into a terrible month full of more boring grind than last month, if you have to beat every boss on every difficulty with specific champs. Beating them on the hardest difficulty is annoying enough. I don't mind doing stuff like that in a side quest but having to bring a possibly sub-optimal champ to fight the boss? Nah, I don't like the thought of that, just to grind an objective.

But we'll see. Maybe it works out.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I like it
    I like the idea but some of the Objectives are poorly executed and seem lazy and time consuming
  • Options
    BOR_001BOR_001 Posts: 5
    I don’t like it
    i like the idea .. but a bit more streamlined hard to keep track of everything but i prefer this format to the standard SQ
  • Options
    AdjeriusAdjerius Posts: 68
    I don’t like it
    No_oneuk said:

tedious? you'll automatically do 90% of it by the end of the month if you just entirely ignore it.

I'm getting the distinct impression that you haven't actually looked at these objectives, or at least not very closely.

You'll get credit for a couple of boss kills, sure, but most of them will absolutely not get done without paying attention to the specifics. Even choosing all spider-verse opponents in the new arena is only going to get you so far if you're not keeping an eye on which class and finisher combination are required for the current task.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    I don’t like it
    I hate monthly objectives that require specific fighting in a certain (usually counterintuitive) way e.g. end with light, end fight with bleed/shock/pain, kill champ X with champ y using an sp2 ten times etc.

It's a headache to keep track. i still haven't finished last month's Bwdo objective as her dot kills them before the light attack.
  • Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    I like it
    It's too early to tell, but the objectives certainly appear do-able, possibly with exception to the Vision specific one. That's pretty ridiculous.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I don’t like it
    It's fine for one month, but these objectives will only keep me occupied for like a week, maybe two, so there's going to be a huge amount of time this month where I will have very little motivation to play. That's a good thing though, I'm working on two books and this will give me plenty of time to get ahead of schedule on my writing.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I don’t like it
    I’d much rather have a quest. Objectives are annoying in general other than specific cases like sop.