**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Would you like to see the "help 4" button work? And increased to 20 or a "help all" button?

bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
In my alliance I spend 5-10 minutes pressing the help button every hour. The help 4 is broken and works for maybe the first 100 but after that it just doesn't respond. I've tried this on several devices it's the same. Not helping my teamates or leaving my alliance isn't an option so if your gonna leave that type of comment please dont, all other constructive comments are welcome
https://youtu.be/C_KE6S7gr0k

Would you like to see the "help 4" button work? And increased to 20 or a "help all" button? 61 votes

Yes I'd like to see it work all the time but not increased
3%
SignumSuskanut 2 votes
Yes I'd like to see it work all the time and increased to 20 per hit or a "help all" feature
88%
BigPoppaCBONECarmel1CA2HIxtremegamerJozielPNGriffoplayTsunaniMillybearNemesioNastyEfnNateDropfaithJadedLurkerChumpTonic24kSobo102VartoxFirethumb_1bryndenriversMSRDLD 54 votes
No I like spending 6 minutes every half hour pressing the help button
8%
DL864MattylowSWeaponXDonybHzori 5 votes

Comments

• DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I voted sarcastically as the voting option I chose was written
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Yes I'd like to see it work all the time but not increased
    They had a help all button once but it caused great lag just like the help 4 button does on occasiom
  • JingotJingot Posts: 3
    Yes I'd like to see it work all the time and increased to 20 per hit or a "help all" feature
    Add also "ask for help all"
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Suskanut wrote: »
    They had a help all button once but it caused great lag just like the help 4 button does on occasiom

I perhaps should have read all the comments before voting, would indeed like to see the help 4 button work more consistently at least
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Did anyone actually sit through that 6 minute video of me pressing the help button? Lol
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    In my alliance I spend 5-10 minutes pressing the help button every hour. The help 4 is broken and works for maybe the first 100 but after that it just doesn't respond. I've tried this on several devices it's the same. Not helping my teamates or leaving my alliance isn't an option so if your gonna leave that type of comment please dont, all other constructive comments are welcome
    https://youtu.be/C_KE6S7gr0k

To be honest I'd just like to see the help 4 button work period. It constantly stops working and has for years with no fix. Which should be a simple fix.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    i say no. Just cause some how this if they did change it I think it would cause problems somewhere else. Lag etc.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    I stopped even requesting help in arena and would actually like an option to turn it off. I could play faster if I didn't have to scroll past them to get to usable champs, but I would rather not request help than have the lagging that comes with getting help. It's only a 10 minute difference in cooldown and isn't worth the awful game performance.
    DL864 wrote: »
    i say no. Just cause some how this if they did change it I think it would cause problems somewhere else. Lag etc.

That is the worst reason I've ever heard, lol. That's like saying oh let's not remove this tumor cause we may hurt another area of the body while doing it. You still have a tumor!!!!!! Lol.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

That is the worst reason I've ever heard, lol. That's like saying oh let's not remove this tumor cause we may hurt another area of the body while doing it. You still have a tumor!!!!!! Lol.

Actually he is right. It was already answered in the past that a "help all" button would cause problems to the game
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Actually he is right. It was already answered in the past that a "help all" button would cause problems

Have you forgot the game is no longer operating on the same basic platform it was this time last year, that's just for starters, being a network engineer I'm somewhat aware of how these games work. And I can assure you fixing the broken help 4 button could be done wither relative ease. Adding a help 20 button or a help all or doing away with the whole thing altogether are all viable options. The whole reasoning of not fixing something that is broken cause it might and I stress the word might break more things or in this case cause more things to go wrong is not sound logic. There could be a fix or improvement made to this. Like one example is change the data packets so they aren't separate for each champion requesting help, put the data packets to encompass all the champions as 1 champion, idk if I explained that well. My point however is I know for a fact there are ways to fix this.
    Without causing disruption or more lag, matter of fact there are ways to make the whole section run smoother and fix the help button with 3 guys and a weekend committed to it.
    And that's worst case scenario, it could be done during a Tuesday maintenance
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Turn off help would be great, it's really annoying asking for help, then, after changing screens, realize they are back as if you had not asked.