**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which team should I take into LOL (easy path)

OsteotomeOsteotome Posts: 51
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
So currently viable champs in my roster consists of:

5*'s: Black Panther duped (Rank 4), and Stark Spidey duped (Rank 3)
4*'s: Starlord, Gwenpool, Arch Angel, Voodoo, Hyperion, Scarlet Witch (All rank 5 and duped)

- With Option 3 I figured I might save units popping team revives instead of single revives

Which team should I take into LOL (easy path) 41 votes

Starlord and Crit Team
41%
DL864NevvBNoob_2yrsEdenrrificRaganatorDeadbyrd9Jank39MrLalowdeadcrimeAlCapone2727Anonymous346SpiritOfVengeanceSavio444Lt_Magnum_1patel3186XSquadBahamut 17 votes
Starlord, AA or Gwen, and Crit team
31%
Haji_SaabLoPrestivg2782Tendersquadjason_gurung7CodornasSgtAnime1Xcrøss_TRRasiloverXxLoganTDCxXKngSpcSavageBreaker69EpicLord549 13 votes
Black Panther, Sparky, Starlord, Arch Angel, Gwenpool, and Voodoo or Scarlet Witch
26%
A_rock007Spity68NomarigerolExcelsior1316Monk1Deadpool_42422112ShaheerFIazKorporate_KurtJackbrooks2580Cats73Hobbyhmn 11 votes

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    R4 ur spark, attack team
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Mightve been better without a poll and just asking suggestions. Here's a few other scenarios.

r4 sparky is my first choice, then pair him with attack team.
    If that isnt doable, id ask advice about BP with an attack team, I don't know enough about BP and LoL to help with that suggestion. However, I do have to ask if you know how the enrage timers work? If so, good, but if not, its good to understand how they work instead of just getting answers on scenarios

The only 4* option I would consider is 4* SL, and only with heavy synergies, preferably the mutant team of cyc, storm, etc. I wouldn't bother with a whole team approach.

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I suggest you do a lot more research before attempting LoL.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Be patient, LoL isn't going anywhere. R4 your spark and do it with him.
  • Primmer79 wrote: »
    Mightve been better without a poll and just asking suggestions. Here's a few other scenarios.

r4 sparky is my first choice, then pair him with attack team.
    If that isnt doable, id ask advice about BP with an attack team, I don't know enough about BP and LoL to help with that suggestion. However, I do have to ask if you know how the enrage timers work? If so, good, but if not, its good to understand how they work instead of just getting answers on scenarios

The only 4* option I would consider is 4* SL, and only with heavy synergies, preferably the mutant team of cyc, storm, etc. I wouldn't bother with a whole team approach.

Yes I understand you have to get your champ's attack above 2K with synergies and it should extend the timer to 15minutes. I have thought about BP and attack team I just don't know how he would fair against the bleed immune fights.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Osteotome that was my thought too. with a 4* SL you won't hit 2k. So I wonder if you could go BP, SL, Attack team, to get BP attack over 2k but then use SL for immunes. I'd try to find someone who has done something like that before though
  • Shrimkins wrote: »

And why is that? have you not heard of LoL being completed by a 4* starlord with mutant crit team? Your comment is kind of insulting.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    R4 Spraky.
  • Grimmbear wrote: »
    R4 ur spark, attack team

Currently at 1.5 T2A. I don't know if kabam as any plans of making T2A part of december's calendar or available through 5.4. If they don't i will have to wait a few months on top of the few I have already been waiting.
  • token555token555 Posts: 22
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    @Osteotome that was my thought too. with a 4* SL you won't hit 2k. So I wonder if you could go BP, SL, Attack team, to get BP attack over 2k but then use SL for immunes. I'd try to find someone who has done something like that before though

This is what I would do. BP, SL, atk synergies.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Osteotome wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »

And why is that? have you not heard of LoL being completed by a 4* starlord with mutant crit team? Your comment is kind of insulting.

Based on your team options you laid out, it is evident you don't have the best understanding of LoL and what it requires.

Unless of course you want to spend 10k units.
  • Shrimkins wrote: »

Based on your team options you laid out, it is evident you don't have the best understanding of LoL and what it requires.

I do have almost 2K worth of items saved up and 8.7K in units. I'm coming to the forums to ask for advice and suggestions and you're telling me to look elsewhere?

BP is my only duped rank 4 and his base attack is 1.7K. It will take 18% increase in attack synergies to get the extended timer. People who have gone through LOL with BP have used 4-6K units. Others have gone through with a 4* SL and used a similar amount of units. How about you do your research or give some advice.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

I do have almost 2K worth of items saved up and 8.7K in units. I'm coming to the forums to ask for advice and suggestions and you're telling me to look elsewhere?

BP is my only duped rank 4 and his base attack is 1.7K. It will take 18% increase in attack synergies to get the extended timer. People who have gone through LOL with BP have used 4-6K units. Others have gone through with a 4* SL and used a similar amount of units. How about you do your research or give some advice.

Yeah but none of your poll options have a BP+attack synergy team so one would naturally assume you don't know aboutenrage timers

Regarding BP: UC, Colossus (if you take that path), Vision (if you don't take Colossus path), Antman (Glancing) and Maestro (won't bleed because of ability accuracy reduction) would be a pain
  • GbSarkar wrote: »

Yeah but none of your poll options have a BP+attack synergy team so one would naturally assume you don't know aboutenrage timers

Regarding BP: UC, Colossus (if you take that path), Vision (if you don't take Colossus path), Antman (Glancing) and Maestro (won't bleed because of ability accuracy reduction) would be a pain

Assumptions is what caused the great recession.
  • Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    I beat the lol easy path with my three star starlord no teams. Had one hand tied behind his back so i Used the tip to make it happen!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »

It’s been a while since I did easy path, but iirc my 4* Drax did put on some bleeds on Maestro.......
    If you’re using a 4*, use SL. If you can keep your streak, you’ll minimize spending units (relatively speaking, will still be a couple k).
  • sawe5456sawe5456 Posts: 31
    Which one of these the cheapest to run easy path
    Blade angela x23 sl*dupe
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Starlord and Crit Team
    Use crit team with Sparky and SL.
  • @Osteotome, follow Seatin's progression path. You should really have all story content at 100% before you start LoL. It will be much easier to do LoL with a rank 5 champion. You should also save up to 8k units or more if you are using a team of 4* SL + r4 BP (og). You can get it done in less depending on your skill level.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SFYlCYBPH0xI9shIRYC_pphxMQi5l6aB1sTQDFFXR8U/edit?usp=sharing
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Starlord and Crit Team
    @Conquestor_V you realize this post is from last November? This post was long before you could get tb5.
  • I filter the forum by the newest posts and it seems that Kaycg1 was the first to comment since last year. I didn't even look at the date lol
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Starlord and Crit Team
    I’d say wait until you have a viable 4/55 champ, but if you really want to do it now, 4* SL is your best bet.