**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4c inventory increase.

When will our t4c limit be increased from
8? With 5 stars and 6 stars on the horizon I think it’s time to increase the limit.

Comments

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I agree, the limits on several of the resources need to be increased.

They are probably waiting for the release of 6*before the increase but it is needed.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Agreed, this would be massively appreciated.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    This. I'm sitting on maxed out cosmic, science, and skill with others in the stash. Honestly I think having any limit on holding the items we've earned is utter ****.
  • I agree, I cant even open any crystal so i have overflow stash and eventually have to use it before it expire.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Agreed
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    When they first introduced the idea of 6*'s @Kabam Miike said he would take the idea to the team but we've never heard anything since. Most people in the top 200-300 alliances are just hoarding anything with T4CC shards in it because they don't want them to go to the stash or waste it on a sub-par champ. We can't sell the T4CC either. They've increased the amount we earn but inventory levels haven't changed. This really needs to be looked into.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Ive 4 CC4 to open and 280 cc4 shards crystal to open, not to mention the amount of dayli uncollected, glory crystals and M5 and M6 crystals, i gotta hold em or else they might expire in stock. I dont have enought CB4s to lvl up a **** champion and use those maxed cc4s. They need to increase the max amount
  • I know many guys who are hoarding all aq crystals cause they can’t open them due to inventory being maxed. I remember a while back when they said they don’t like the idea of everyone holding onto crystals which was one of the reasons they changed SA if I’m not mistaken. Either way it should be increased.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Kabam discourages hoarding, may I suggest that your alliance start to rank up champs to deplete some of them. That should fix your problem.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Kabam discourages hoarding, may I suggest that your alliance start to rank up champs to deplete some of them. That should fix your problem.

Hoarding t4cs isn't endemic in higher end alliances because people are reluctant to rank champs up. Nobody opens t4c crystals because there aren't enoigh t4b and t1a available. People would love to use thise t4cs but most of the time they can't.

Kabam has let the ratios get waaaay out of whack mostly just ignored the steady drum beat from players about it.