Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,337 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Unfortunately I don't consider myself a meta-summoner, an Okey level player (maybe).. I admit, I do hate fighting ironman iw (in right node) but I do know how to defeat him.. ironman iw damage is sub-par if it was adjusted a bit he would be better.

Silver Centurion is sort of the improved 'attack' version of ironman with the plasma damage included in his kit, unlike Ironman IW who need Stealth Spidey synergy to have his plasma damage.

thanks for the pep talk. Not sad awaken him (he was my first 6* champion I pull).. was planning to rank2 a 6* tech

Here are my tech 6*.. Warlock or Guillotine 2099 or Ultron (much improved after buff) would be great pulls.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    CORRECTION:
    Stealth Spidey synergy increase the duration by 50% of plasma damage. I never notice Ironaman IW using plasma damage (incinerate and shock).. maybe its harder to achieve..
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

CORRECTION:
    Stealth Spidey synergy increase the duration by 50% of plasma damage. I never notice Ironaman IW using plasma damage (incinerate and shock).. maybe its harder to achieve..

you gotta use the special 3 or the opponent need to have an incinerate and shock debuff on them when you hit them with a repulsor attack
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

@psp742 that's better than mine. Just use stealthy and imiw on a single team and check YouTube videos on domino trinity. Doc Oct is awesome but needs high sigs and Miles buff has been confirmed this year
  • Options
    Real_Madrid762.. I could but my 5* Stealth Spidey is only rank3 I don't use him except in arena.
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130

In order, thus far I've pulled

Drax
    Corvus
    Nebula
    Captain Marvel (movie)
    Daredevil classic
    Blue Cyclops
    Daredevil classic
    Daredevil classic

A couple of good ones but I'm holding of on opening anything for awhile.

Im sitting on around 70ish 6* still chasing that dd dupe. He has some small uses but mostly useless. Just my fave marvel character growing up. But two bangers out 8 isnt bad.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    That moment when you notice this post has more views than Forum FAQ.

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Rohit_316 said:

That moment when you notice this post has more views than Forum FAQ.

where is that?
    edit: this may have been one of the posts I accidentally removed off of the top of my screen
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 843 ★★★

psp742 said:

This is sort of complex but actually not.. I need 90shards for my 5th 6*, and I need 275shards to form a 5* basic.. which boils down to a 4* dupe.. well today finally got some luck, with PHC.. got 4* Nebula max sig.. open 5* trollover from Beardo :smile: to Karnak :disappointed: and got 6* VTD :smiley:

That's a bangin' group. I've been a little less lucky but still fortunate: Wasp, Red Hulk, Juggs, Void, Kingpin and then Ronin.
    Lol thank the stars.....my first were yondu, Loki, night thrasher, green goblin, agent venom, miles morales, Ultron (pre buff).....I can keep going ....I didn't get my first dupe til my 18th crystal and until recently I had complete trash ....I didn't even use them....once I hit.like 12-13 finally started getting some good ones.
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    edited July 2021
    I’ve been really lucky in my 6* pulls. I have more (beardo, warlock, void and CMM) but struggle to find a reason to bring up champs I already have as 5/65. Not going to have any tier 5 cc any time soon.

Congrats though, I think miles can be pretty damn good w synergies!

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    I love how this thread is derailing into one about other people's rosters
    Keep it up tho

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Oh well just needed few 6* shards to form a 10k 6* basic champion crystal.. earn some digital snapshots from the arena and exchange them for 6* shards in the Daily Bugle Store.. was so impatiently that i immediately open to get a new 6* champion

Spiderman OG.. more 6* for arena.. sigh

Which means my next 6* will be awesome!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Oh well just needed few 6* shards to form a 10k 6* basic champion crystal.. earn some digital snapshots from the arena and exchange them for 6* shards in the Daily Bugle Store.. was so impatiently that i immediately open to get a new 6* champion

Spiderman OG.. more 6* for arena.. sigh

Which means my next 6* will be awesome!!! :smiley:

Dude arguably the most iconic character in all of Marvel
    I hope his rework puts him at the top of the meta
    I'd be excited
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Rookiie said:

Dude arguably the most iconic character in all of Marvel
    I hope his rework puts him at the top of the meta
    I'd be excited

Spiderman OG is sometimes annoying to fight if your champion doesn't have true-strike or Venom abilities (spider-verse champion aren't able to evade).. not saying it's impossible to take him down but occasional cheap damage is a possibility.. not sure when he will get buffed since Miles Morales is scheduled for rework..

Someone in the alliance I'm in bought one of each featured cav crystal and pulled 6* per cav crystal.. 6* Purgatory (featured) and Overseer Maestro (sub feature from Hercules cav).. while I got 3* Hercules.. did grind for him in arena as 4*
  • Options
    Open one UMF cav crystal and I got the featured champion.. not 6* but I guess it is ok

5* Spiderman 2099

I don't think he is that great but maybe he has his niche.

• Options
    Pulls 5* featured champ from one cav

“i guess it is okay”
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Like I noted earlier I grind arena for arena points and open arena crystals for units... well it paid off and I got enough 5* shards from the Spiderman 2099 arena.. 1k 5* shards and 6* 350 shards (exactly the number of 5* shards I needed for 10k basic champion crystal).

5* Spider-ham (who's sig200 = max sig crystal)

Open 10k 6* basic champion crystal for..

Invisible Woman.. not the best and certainly not the worse 6*.

Currently 84 as of this post.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,036 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Like I noted earlier I grind arena for arena points and open arena crystals for units... well it paid off and I got enough 5* shards from the Spiderman 2099 arena.. 1k 5* shards and 6* 350 shards.

5* Spider-ham (who's sig200 = max sig crystal)

Open 10k 6* basic champion crystal for..

Invisible Woman.. not the best and certainly not the worse 6*.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot

IW has a bit of a skill ceiling (I'd argue one of the highest in-game) but her damage is very nice once ramped. I'd love a 6* version, neat pull
  • Options
    In visual format the 84 6* champions I have..

Looks nice but still lack some key champions which can make it more solid overall..

Personally I rate it an 8/10
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★

• Options

Congratulations on pulling a very nice tech champion, only thing I feel they need to fix is the short range heavy attack.. I thought rework would include 'Veronica' sending artillery or armor upgrades boosting either offense or defense..

I wouldn't mind pulling him with the summer of pain rewards.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    This thread is excessive
  • Options
    Skiddy212 said:

This thread is excessive

jealous I see
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

This thread is excessive

jealous I see
    eh, yes an no
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    My 6 stars are:
    Hulk buster, vision aou, immortal hulk, Ronin, im in 6.2.2, and act 6 sucks, as do cav monthly eqs, bc in not good enough
  • Options
    Thanks4playing pull the following 6* champions:
    19 Thor OG
    20 Korg

I didn't go hard for the SOP (a bit frustrating if you lack attention like me) hate long fights.. but I was able to get to 2wins = 10k 6* shards.
    Hope I can pull a Beyond God Tier champion or awaken Doom, iBom, or Apocalypse or Corvus.
    6* Ghost or Warlock would be awesome as well.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

19 Thor OG
    20 Korg

I didn't go hard for the SOP (a bit frustrating if you lack attention like me) hate long fights.. but I was able to get to 2wins = 10k 6* shards.
    Hope I can pull a Beyond God Tier champion or awaken Doom, iBom, or Apocalypse or Corvus.

I hate to say it but you gotta get over hating long fights or you just won’t progress in the game. 6.2 quests aren’t that long and I think your roster is good enough to handle it
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    psp742 said:

19 Thor OG
    20 Korg

Haha thanks for the shoutout. Yeah and 18 was night thrasher. My 6 star roster is so trashy. Definitely feels like a curse. I honestly have such low expectations for tomorrow's nexus.
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    edited August 2021

My 6 stars are:
    Hulk buster, vision aou, immortal hulk, Ronin, im in 6.2.2, and act 6 sucks, as do cav monthly eqs, bc in not good enough

God, I thought I was the only one who would say something like that.

There’s so many players on here talking about “how easy everything is” and “why didn’t you do summer of pain…” For me I suck at it! I have some really good champs but I’m getting my butt kicked in act 6.2 and I can’t even complete most of the variants!

I feel like nobody on here really wants to admit that they’re not very good…

Well, “hey everyone, my name is upanddown69, and I’m not very good!”