**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are we sure we want war season to start tomorrow?

I know we have had dex/parry issues for what seems like forever...but today it seems worse than it ever has been. Not parrying AT ALL. Just getting slaughtered like a newbie. I know people want war, as do I, but I can't imagine this being a wise decision to start the season tomorrow. Just hold off till it's fixed. Am I wrong? Or just being a crybaby? Lol

Comments

• Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 113
    God I hope so.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Well with the hot fix that they stated was not a complete fix, basically Kabam is saying just deal with it for the time being. No more AQ pots or revives cause they “sorta fixed it”, which doesn’t make sense. Those resources should keep coming until it IS fixed,…but let’s start a buggy AW season as well, why not….Sounds like a great idea. SMH
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    Of course! The game is a bit boring without war.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Idc if it does
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Well if they don't start it, it's going to be closed indefinitely. Might as well run it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Fixing the game is going to be on ongoing process. It's been a long time since I cared about war but I'm fine with starting the season. Maybe I'd feel differently if I were boosting and using items.
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    Dexterity is a huge part of the game mechanic in mcoc and after the update I did many tests and it is still terrible as it was before the update
    I understand that fixing it can take time but please don’t start the AW season with the current situation because it will creat more frustration for players
    Right now if people get in trouble because of the bugs in individual events and quests it’s not a big deal but if someone have it happen to them in alliance war it will creat a very unhealthy and toxic environment in alliances and will cause more people to quit
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    No sign AW season is back anytime soon…

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

No sign AW season is back anytime soon…

That's something I'd noticed too; but there's also this, in News and Announcements:
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    They are in a no win situation. They either start it bugged and keep people engaged. Or cancel the season and risk even more people bailing.
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    Wrong champions getting defense tactics bug is back. I won’t have any of my alliance spending or using items to finish with this stuff still happening. It’s completely unfair to start season
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    whenever it starts i won't be partaking
  • BeduinoPiscinaBeduinoPiscina Posts: 14
    Starting aw season now is a bad idea. People are still complaining a lot about dex/par issues.
    Don't forget that to heal our champions we still use potions we had 2-3 years ago (I'm not sure). A r3 6* needs 7-8 6k potions to recover completely his health and be sure that with these issues still going we'll use a lot more of those.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Well, start the season bugged, stop the season after 4 or 5 wars and give out full season rewards are also kind of a compensation right?
    :D

I‘ll take the fights like off season and try to get as far as i can without using items
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    Start it and give some war items to even the playing field.
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    War is a part of the game some of us actually use to enjoy. Without war season let's see they destroyed arena for 90% of us. Aq is a chore we all hate but do for the rewards. What do we have left summoner appreciation? Nah that's gone yah the game is as bad as it has ever been for bugs but we're all dealing with it. Content for 90% of the community nope kabam is making new content but only for the top 10% ig... I miss the old arena, I miss war season, I miss when the actually appreciated summoners, mainly I miss the old MCOC before they destroyed the game we love.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Hopefully they start it and a bugged season kills off any remaining hope of salvaging the AW game mode. Then they have to hit the restart button and come up with something else
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    I’m ready for the 50 new posts on war compensation lol I’ll probably be leading that march