**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreakers who did SOP: Did you complete all milestones? (27/27)

13»

Comments

• TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    Every point and max rewards! (27/27)
    It wasn’t even that hard. Didn’t even bother turning suicides off
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I only used 1 revive on Ghost because I went in with Morningstar to get 3 points in one go. 535 hits and I got her down to 45k health cuz she didn't feel like using a SP3. If it was weeks ago I would have reset for the solo but I just wanted to get it over with.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Got them all. Emma was the most difficult, Ghost was the easiest for me.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Missed it by that much (24-26/27)
    One point down with mysterio 😑
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    19 points. Good enough. I’m expecting the nexus to be wildly disappointing. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Am 1 point down for the Robot objective. No decent robots in my roster then
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    I got them all but Mysterio and Emma were a lot of reviving for me.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Needed more champs/items (<23)
    I was not super motivated to play at the time the event started… just totally burnt out on the game, stepped down from a leader position in to a lower alliance, ect. I decided about half way I wanted to get at least 15 points and ended with 19. So I’m pleased with what I am getting. Also enjoyed taking some time off from the game 😁 really refreshing.
  • PsilencePsilence Posts: 29
    Nope...I've got 25/27 because I didn't realize that the Boss changed every week. I thought I'd be able to go in and fight how many ever Bosses had accrued at the time. I missed Rogue and Sinister. :-(
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Just cant wait to r3 my CG!!
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    Didn't answer poll because I didn't need more champs or items, I just didn't want to put in the effort when all I needed was 15 points, got 16 thanks to Doom soloing Ghost
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Stopped at 15 because that was the goal.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Stopped at 23 because:
    1. The Ghost AI is annoying me
    2. Rank up materials to get to R4 don't seem me worth the effort/revives (I will probably regret this decision in a few months but there isn't anything I'd need an R4 over R3's at the moment)
    3. Saving my items for the upcoming SoP finale.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Unitman said:

Got em all but had to do some of the fights about a hundred times.

Name DOES NOT check out
    No no, he did the fights a hundred times and used 99 revives each time
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Made it through legitimately and still had a point taken away so no.