**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends Celebration Arenas

GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam, the 6-Star "Legends Celebration Arena" is probably the worst piece of content you added so far this year. It has been a horrible experience so far. The points are too low, making each milestone are too far in between. The total yield is just good for half a 6-Star Basic Crystal (only to eventually pull a Psycho Man ugh). The time is too short to make it through all 3 arenas as well.

You could've made this grind less nasty. Why not allow 3-Star Champions for a shorter grind? Or, make the live time 2 weeks instead of just one for all 3 arenas? Can't complain about the shards and the RNG factor of crystals, though. It is what it is. But yeah, at least make it a less painful experience for your players.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The arena is not new, and it was "added" last year
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Guktug said:

The time is too short to make it through all 3 arenas as well.

Challenge accepted.
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67

Challenge accepted.

Best of luck

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'm doing it, but I'm an idiot with no life.

Just made the grind a lot harder though. Got halfway done with the grind, decided to pop my crystals even though I said I wouldn't.

5*s: Electra (new), Hawkeye(sigs) (Arena + Summer Camp)
    6*: Nightcrawler dupe.

C'mon game, I only have 30-something 6*s, and 5 or more are dupes. I just wanted more arena fodder, lol.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm one round away from doing all milestones for the 6* shards.

Will be doing the 5* next & the 4* after that.

6 days is plenty of time to do all 3.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Life is what you make of it...Grind or not it's your choice.
    I'm skipping it without complaining.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I actually did the 3 arenas last year and I am planning to do it this year. I've a schedule of 800k a day, in roughly 3 blocks. So doing that ensures success.

But I agree: the experience is no fun and while you should work for it, considering I am at a streak of 115 for 2 mil, this should be enough work to get full 6* rewards.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    I was all geared up these arenas but Its so boring, i did 6 star one for 1.4 mil now I quit. Not planning to spending days to grind this arena to get a rhino.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    While I agree with the fact that this isn't content that anyone needs to do, I do find it ironic that we were able to acquire a title called "Glutton for Punishment" for reaching 10 million points in the "Punishing" arena last year, which was awarding 60k+ points for each win with a 1* character, but now we have this...again.
    Qfury said:

6 days is plenty of time to do all 3.

Yeah, if you don't have a full-time job, or family and friends to enjoy company of.
    Maltyo9 said:

While I agree with the fact that this isn't content that anyone needs to do, I do find it ironic that we were able to acquire a title called "Glutton for Punishment" for reaching 10 million points in the "Punishing" arena last year, which was awarding 60k+ points for each win with a 1* character, but now we have this...again.

I loved that arena. That grind was more rewarding than this one.

Life is what you make of it...Grind or not it's your choice.
    I'm skipping it without complaining.

Just giving Kabam my feedback as a (sometimes paying) customer